Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Worst Death
PostPosted: August 31st, 2009, 6:07 am 
Adamantite Member

RS Status: Classic
Mine was yesterday. Doing a slayer task, cave slimes. It was a short one so I brought a couple lobbies, an anti and that was it. I did good until the cave smiles led into wall beasts a couple of times and I forgot a spiky helm. I died standing by one. I got back in time and would've had my stuff back but my candle (only light I had in bank) kept expolding and the wall beast was grabbing my head (okay, I dont own a spiky helm) I lost between 300k and 500k worth of stuff. Needless to say, I've focused on skilling now.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: August 31st, 2009, 6:07 am 
Adamantite Member

Post subject: Re: Worst Death
PostPosted: August 31st, 2009, 7:20 am 
Adamantite Member

RS Name: Tank Of H3ll
RS Status: P2P
Died while on a solo trip the to the Kalphite Queen. Just as I was about to pick up my stuff it disappeared. I would have got it in time if I wasnt trying to bless my own grave (didn't know you couldn't) for like 30 seconds. I lost 10m and a firecape :(

PostPosted: August 31st, 2009, 11:19 am 
Iron Member

RS Name: madman1391
My worst death would have to be a series of two deaths i basically consider one. i was duo'ing zammy with my friend and we had just gotten a zspear split and i was texting while getting tanked (Bad idea in itself i know :/) and i got ko'ed by him. So i thought. . .not big deal you know my friends there he can bless, which of course he did. next thing i know hes telling me he has to go and im stuck the items from my gravestone by myself. so i proceed in to go get my stuff and i get it all in my inventory and decide i should solo it while im here. . . . again a bad idea. . .lost all my stuff AGAIN. this time no one was there to bless and i lost it :/ probably all of about 5m not a Huge loss in itself. . .but still damaging.

PostPosted: August 31st, 2009, 12:09 pm 
BANNED

RS Name: Badass San
Clan Name: Ex-Rune Raiders
last year i was fooling around at clan wars arena, i had full dharoks and some gear amounting to 12m total. i went in red portal, stepped in for two seconds, barraged to death.

PostPosted: September 1st, 2009, 8:39 am 
Dragon Member

RS Status: Old School (2007)
I was doing a level 3 clue scroll, at level 40ish wildy. My reward was few rune junk and a robin hood hat. An ugly *************** killed me and I lost my robin leaving me with my rune junk.

Owned lol.

PostPosted: September 1st, 2009, 9:24 am 
Community Ambassador

RS Name: Shwa
Clan Name: Rsbandb
I think the worst one that I had was dying with my whip while trying to do the haunted mine quest. Luckily I had a friend there to pick up my stuff after I died (this was when you could actually do that). Needless to say, I was embarrassed for dying with my whip and combat gear during a quest. I still have not finished it.

Content Crew Member as of: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:20 am
Resigned Content Crew as of: Fall 2012

Events Crew Member as of: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:56 pm
Resigned Events Crew as of: Fall 2012

Community Ambassador as of: Sunday August 31st, 2014 12:30 am

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: September 1st, 2009, 9:24 am 
Community Ambassador

PostPosted: September 1st, 2009, 2:05 pm 
Runite Member

RS Name: Addiv
My worst death was trying to get to a fallen star that had landed near Neitiznot. At the time I hadn't done the Fremennik Isles quest yet and had never been up north of there. I was running from Jatizso but wasn't too concerned until I got to the bridge leading to Neitiznot and realized I couldn't get across. Before I could get back to safety my prayer had run out and I got clobbered by Trolls.

Only real thing I lost was the Infernal Adze I was carrying and my pride. It wasn't the material loss that made this the worst but the way it made me feel like such a noob. Because of this I completed the quest and increased my prayer level. Still haven't gotten around to replacing the adze.

PostPosted: September 1st, 2009, 3:27 pm 
Bronze Member

RS Name: Lord Njall
For me, I was at green dragons training when a revenant ork decided to pop out of no where and kill me. I grabbed a games neck from the bank and went back to greens, managing to get my stuff back and promptly get killed by the same rev. Luckily, the revenant wasn't there when i came back the third time. The only real things i lost were lunar armor, which cost me a lot (for me, at the time) to replace.

PostPosted: September 4th, 2009, 6:36 pm 
Steel Member

RS Name: 13lacknight
Clan Name: BlacKnights
my worst was probably when i was on an iron dragon task in brimhaven dungeon and i looked away from the rs screen for about 10 seconds and i was in camelot and when i went back i forgot anti-dragon shield so i lost whip, black mask, d boots, proselyte top and bottom and about 50-70k of potions, drops, ect. #-o

PostPosted: September 4th, 2009, 7:09 pm 
Mithril Member

RS Name: Callmeandy
Mine's very embarrassing >.>
So I was hunting penguins, there was one in the elf lands, which has pointless traps of course, so there's an area on the map where you click too far and you start running back to go on another route, there's also a tripwire, so i spam-clicked up there going from in front of some trees (lets say this is north) then if you click a little further it's past some trees (lets say it brings you south) so I spam clicked the map while I lagged & I see a barrage of 5's and poison, and me, being an IDIOT lost 5 million. Who the hell brings 5m while hunting penguins? an idiot, that's who..

PostPosted: September 4th, 2009, 7:19 pm 
Runite Member

RS Name: mulletspic
Callmeandy wrote:
So I was hunting penguins, there was one in the elf lands, which has pointless traps of course, so there's an area on the map where you click too far and you start running back to go on another route, there's also a tripwire, so i spam-clicked up there going from in front of some trees (lets say this is north) then if you click a little further it's past some trees (lets say it brings you south) so I spam clicked the map while I lagged & I see a barrage of 5's and poison, and me, being an IDIOT lost 5 million. Who the hell brings 5m while hunting penguins? an idiot, that's who..

lmfao andy :D

don't know. i don't have interesting death stories...

PostPosted: September 5th, 2009, 1:24 am 
Dragon Member

RS Name: Owen1892
Callmeandy wrote:

X D I remember that it was quite funny :p, I look forward to Powers story at the amazing race at the underground pass. Mine was probably dying at fire giants for slayer task. There were five on me and I had bunyip out too but I couldn't eat the monks fast enough with them each hitting me14s lol. Went back to get the stuff though so that's fine.

PostPosted: September 5th, 2009, 11:14 am 
Adamantite Member

RS Name: lil_ash3r
Clan Name: Skillers of 132
my worst death was when i was fighting cows ownage! actually really embarrassing #-o

PostPosted: September 5th, 2009, 1:05 pm 
BANNED

RS Name: Badass San
Clan Name: Ex-Rune Raiders
gerard should tell his tale here :!:

PostPosted: September 7th, 2009, 6:06 am 
Adamantite Member

RS Name: totojimbob
RS Status: F2P
Clan Name: Dragon Clan Runescape (DCRS)
Died on the way to Mage Arena. I didn't know there was a bank there, so I had all the stuff with me. I got pk'ed (yes, it was during the time of pk'ing) by some high level.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Forum Index » RuneScape » RuneScape General Discussion » Worst Death Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3 [ 44 posts ]