Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Assistance with quest guides
PostPosted: September 3rd, 2008, 8:01 pm 

RS Name: j1j2j3
RS Status: P2P
Hello fellow RSBANDBERS. It is I trekkie one of your faithful mods. I require assistance in a little area of the forum called the quest-guide. When the new Runescape in high definition many of the pictures in the guides are now outdated. If your computer can handle high definition please help me out and the rest of submission team to repost pictures of quest related areas. Therefore, if you are doing any quest in the future please try to check if we have updated the pictures in the guides. You may make your own guide if you wish or you may just copy the guides we have already completed with new pictures. There are still plenty of quest that are still not on the list for the past few years because nobody has written one yet. So if you would like to be immortalized forever on RSBANDB and get a great thumbs up from our great admins Mike and Shane head on over to the quest-guide forum and give us a hand.

click here for forum

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: September 3rd, 2008, 8:01 pm