Forum rules

• You may only bump your topic once every 48 hours using the bump feature.
  • State requirements for your clan. If your topic is vague in nature it will most likely get locked due to inactivity.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: SeeD - No Requirements!
PostPosted: February 2nd, 2008, 2:33 pm 
Ever think about joining an active clan with which you can participate in numerous events, go PKing, be a part of a great community (which transcends the game itself), or just do what should be the purpose of any clan... have fun? Well why don't you join the hundreds of players who joined SeeD for those reasons?

SeeD has existed since late 2001 and has weathered through many situations... Always strengthening from them. Now we are perhaps one of the most developed clans in the game. Created and maintained completely with the members in mind, almost the entire clan was molded by the members themselves. The leaders work to maintain the member-led atmosphere, for the members are obviously the life of the clan.

We are also strongly against rulebreaking and have helped numerous players handle situations brought upon them in Runescape.

The members are also very friendly and some are extremely generous. At parties and other events we have even gone to the point of giving away party hats on an occasion or two. Although we have rune miners and other high-leveled players, they are always glad to help those who are new.

Everyone is welcome

... And once you join you can participate in our numerous events... Or host your own. Events are always welcome in SeeD, and with our recent expansion into other games these events can be in Runescape or elsewhere. From parties, to PKing, to skill contests, to firemaking events, and even to running through the wilderness with level 3 Santa characters before Christmas. Need proof? Here are some screenshots of previous events we have held (with many more in our gallery):

So if you're interested in joining a fun "everything clan" with a focus on community, SeeD is your clan.

Here is what some have said about SeeD...

"He told me this was a great place, and guess what... he was right" - Bigrat2
---------------------------------

"i hadnt gone active b4 I met Serpentfight and that was a month after i joined. serpentfight showed me around and i met Noalei and Baseballl. baseballl showed me x zolon. x zolon swhoed me Red Falco. and me and base found Star. then i became active cuz i foudn friends" - Spikeout

"Runescape was getting pretty boring, training one skill after the other, and I wanted something more. I believe I first checked out a clan, can't remember the name, I believe it was Swedish, anyway. I emailed the leader, as it said to do if you wanted to join. Two weeks later, I began searching again, the leader never giving me a reply. I still haven't had one to this day.

The next clan I came to was, huzzah, SeeD! I saw it as an oppurtunity, a small...ish clan not quite at its humble beginnings, but already on its way to something greater. I immediately made my first forum post in the Recruit/Request board (an Archive now), and got an quick response, officially making me a SeeD.

Good times, good times..." - Hyperfried

"I remember the first SeeD meeting I went to, back in november 2002. I was a noob so it was like a huge party to me" - Vietpryde

"i joined seed to get some ambition going again." - Bmatt54321

"Alas, I joined SeeD because I heard Mike saying, "Dude....Do you want a clan?" I replied simply, "Sure...Depends if they're wealthy or not etc. etc." And then he pointed out SeeD. So I went ahead and did it." - Ruckus Fox :P

"Anyways, I met Star Jedi, because of.. reasons, and she told me about SeeD. I told her I registered, and joined, and she kinda freaked out/got majorly excited or something " - serpharimon

"hehehe, t3h spr00gler made me join. I hate him forever for it. BUT, i love the clan.

hehehe" - mase windu

"So, if I were to say one thing was my reason for joining SeeD... It was to get revenge on those blasted trees! Seriously too! Lol... " - Cspace

"Uh, basically... I was planning to lead a clan of my own, but was rather new to RS and wanted to see how RS clans operated as compared to EQ guilds. SeeD was one of the clans I found; I watched it (them? you? us?) for awhile and said to myself, "Self, you're level 30. You can't even wear addy. Nobody wants to join your clan. Get over it." So I joined SeeD instead " - Phieta

"I was browsing RS forums and found a screenshot with some funny names in 'em, so I PMed them in RuneScape and joined the clan. I've been here for about 3 years now and still don't have any plans on leaving. :P - Dragonman565

... So what are you waiting for? Check out our website at http://www.cspacezone.com and take a look around! The site includes features such as forums, blog hosting, chats, numerous games on the side, and much more. If you wish to join you will be warmly welcomed, and a month from now you could be thinking the same of SeeD as the hundreds who are already with us. Just be sure to post in the Lobby when you come.;)

Here are some useful links:

Forums: http://www.cspacezone.com/forums/index.php

Hope to see you around! :)

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: February 2nd, 2008, 2:33 pm 

Post subject: Re: SeeD - No Requirements!
PostPosted: February 3rd, 2008, 12:23 pm 
Bumpy bump

PostPosted: February 4th, 2008, 1:08 pm 
Bumpsy bumpsy

PostPosted: February 5th, 2008, 12:42 pm 
bumpy buuump

PostPosted: February 6th, 2008, 1:41 pm 
bumpy bump bumpy

PostPosted: February 7th, 2008, 2:22 pm 
Bump eh? :D

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: February 7th, 2008, 2:22 pm 

PostPosted: February 8th, 2008, 7:53 am 
Bump :D:D:D:D

PostPosted: February 10th, 2008, 6:17 pm 
Bumpy bumpy

PostPosted: February 11th, 2008, 3:55 pm 
bump bump bump

PostPosted: February 13th, 2008, 5:44 pm 
Bump bump bump bump

PostPosted: February 15th, 2008, 2:22 pm 
Bumpsiness! Bump!

PostPosted: February 16th, 2008, 6:12 pm 
I can't believe its not butter.

PostPosted: February 19th, 2008, 1:15 pm 
I can believe this is a bump

PostPosted: February 20th, 2008, 2:51 pm 
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump

PostPosted: February 24th, 2008, 12:37 pm 
Bumpy bump bump