Forum rules

• Post lots of detail. Things that should be posted include: time (UTC based is best), date, place, world, and most importantly, what will be happening.
  • Send a PM to Mike or Shane if you would like your event to be added to the forums upcoming events notification.
  • All events must be posted 48 hours (2 days) in advance.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Anti-Pure Rally!
PostPosted: June 18th, 2007, 5:18 am 
Mithril Member

Location: You seriously haven't looked up lately, have you? us
RS Name: Mitharmor7
RS Status: P2P
This is an Anti Pure rally protesting both the way pures have ruined the wilderness, and their attitude towards others. This idea began yesterday when a pure came up to me in pest control and said "y0r3 4 n006" i ignored it, then he pmed me saying "4nd y00r m4x h1t 15 0n3" and "1 7hr33 h1t you n00b." This must be stopped.
Date: 25 June 2007
Time 1:00 Central U.S. Time (GMT -6)
Place: upstairs in the Jolly Boar Inn
We will head out into the wilderness, and protest there. any of those who have banners are invited to carry them.
Anyone Pking will be dealt with, but this kind of thing seems to attract flamers, so don't bring anything you can"t stand to lose. Please post, and give suggestions for extra stufff if you have them

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: June 18th, 2007, 5:18 am 
Mithril Member

Post subject: Re: Anti-Pure Rally!
PostPosted: June 19th, 2007, 1:01 pm 
Runite Member

RS Status: Classic
Vervada wrote:
This is an Anti Pure rally protesting both the way pures have ruined the wilderness, and their attitude towards others. This idea began yesterday when a pure came up to me in pest control and said "y0r3 4 n006" i ignored it, then he pmed me saying "4nd y00r m4x h1t 15 0n3" and "1 7hr33 h1t you n00b." This must be stopped.

You really shouldn't discriminate to all pures because of what one person did. Besides, why don't you just put your Public and Private Chat on Friends Only? I always do because everytime I put it on I always here that pathetic insult "noob" and someone being a ******* to everyone else. If you ask me I think that you need to just forget it.

By the way, I have a pure and I don't act like that so there is proof that you are just discriminate.

#100 | #211

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 20th, 2007, 4:40 am 
Mithril Member

I am not discriminating towards you, or him alone. I was merely giving an example. And, i think pures are ruining the combat triangle, and ruining our great game with their superior attitudes. MOST pures are like this, however, i can tell you are one of the few exceptions. In RuneScape, you ahve to actively tackle the problem, not ignore it. It's the only way it goes away.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 23rd, 2007, 7:13 pm 
Adamantite Member

RS Name: mongoose939
RS Status: Classic
i agree with richard altho if you want to go kill him. be my guest noones stopping you

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 24th, 2007, 4:59 pm 
Mithril Member

RS Name: Say Topdog
RS Status: F2P
Im surprised by your judgement against pures. :o I mean if you are discriminating the fact that pures are so good at pking, why would you hold a rally to stop pures? Pures are a good thing in runescape as they add competition in the wild. Also, why don't you build yourself a pure if you're somewhat jealous about them. Seriously, an anti-pure rally doesn't need to be held.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 24th, 2007, 6:01 pm 
Site Owner

RS Name: shane12088
Lets keep this topic on track and discuss the actual event and not flame one another. If you don't like the idea of the event don't go. I would really hate to have to lock someone's event because people are getting out of hand. So lets try and keep this civilized.

Shane

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: June 24th, 2007, 6:01 pm 
Site Owner

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 25th, 2007, 2:23 pm 
Mithril Member

thnks for stopping the flamefest shane. eternally grateful.