Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Questions for RSBANDBUpdate! 282
PostPosted: November 9th, 2010, 3:58 am 
Site Owner

RS Name: shane12088
RS Status: P2P
Hello folks,

Just Chief. Brad and myself this week. Read the FAQ before posting.

Audio questions can go to questions@rsbandb.com or can be called in to 571-57-bandb (571-572-2632).

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: November 9th, 2010, 3:58 am 
Site Owner

Post subject: Re: Questions for RSBANDBUpdate! 282
PostPosted: November 10th, 2010, 12:50 pm 
Bronze Member

RS Name: Invictimus
Hey Brad and Shane, I have been listening for a few months and I now have my first question. It's even about Farming! ;) So I want to work on farming, and I have read several guides on the subject. They all say that you should do something between your runs, but they don't have any ideas. What should I do during the downtime during my runs? Also, what sites do you use for game information. I use RuneHQ and The Runescape Wiki.

Thanks,
Invictimus

PostPosted: November 10th, 2010, 4:43 pm 
Iron Member

RS Name: Lord_Steemo
Dear the Sensitive and beautiful Shane and the dreadful, potent Bradley.

If you were recruited to fight in a civil war of your country and had a chance to hop a boarder and skip the draft, would you?

What are you afraid of?

Stay Frosty
Steemo

PostPosted: November 10th, 2010, 8:40 pm 
Runite Member

Location: In an underground lair, helping the monkies plan their overthrow of humans. us
RS Name: Regnenth
RS Status: F2P
Clan Name: Bloody Ravens
Dear Hosts,

I am currently going for 99 cooking and 99 firemaking, dont ask why on either of them, and i was wondering what skills you would suggest training and how i should train them. I am free-to-play and my Runescape name is the same as my forum name.

Second question, I am going to be going to college for Graphic Design after I graduate high school this year, and I'm looking at laptops so I can work on my projects on the go if needed. Can either of you suggest a good laptop for me to use that is under $1000 USD?

Thanks and keep up the awesome show.

There's a very fine line between not listening, and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day

PostPosted: November 10th, 2010, 9:36 pm 
Bronze Member

RS Name: FerretNinjas
RS Status: Classic
Clan Name: Not in a clan
Dear Shane and brad, Lemur Ninjas here again, or FerretNinjas. (changed) my display name

Yo tengo tres preguntas. (i have three questions)

First,

I have recently been having troubles with my iTunes, whenever I try to open it on my com
puter I get an error message and a second window telling me that iTunes wasn't installed correctly and I need to reinstall it. I ran an uninstaller and reinstalled it but I continue to get the messages. How do I fix this?

Second,

I was wondering if there were still spots available to write for the rsbandb informer, if there are could you direct me in how to apply for one of the positions?

Third,

I would like to know that i am now lvl 65 farming!! But I am no longer a member, recently I have been playing xbox live since I now have high speed. I have been finding it very hard to find things to do when I got on runescape recently. Any ideas on what I could do?

Fourth,

I was recently talking with my dad about updating our computer, he said we could update our windows to windows 7 and he said it would be around $100 to do so, i asked him if there were any alternatives and he said linux but its an open source. I knew that cheif used linux and wanted to know what he thought about it.

Thanks,

FerretNinjas

Last edited by Lemur Ninjas on November 11th, 2010, 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: November 11th, 2010, 1:04 pm 
Steel Member

RS Name: Zilla Pk
Clan Name: Knights Of Honour
Dear Shane and Chief Snake,

Recently I have been obtaining all of the levels required for the Easy- Hard Tasks of the Seer's Village Diary so that I can use the enchanted excalibur for it's Hp regenerative abilities (Uses 100% of the special bar to regenerate up to 200 Hp over time). So far getting the levels has cost me around 12M or so. Do you think the diary is worth the rewards? and also, do you think getting a Guthan's Set or a Bunyip would've been more useful (keep in mind that I now have lvl 70 pray because of the diary). Thanks for answering my questions and good luck.

-Sxe Zilla

Steel Member Since 10.05.11

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: November 11th, 2010, 1:04 pm 
Steel Member

PostPosted: November 11th, 2010, 4:30 pm 
Runite Member

RS Name: Scotland DIY
RS Status: Old School (2007)
Dear Diary of Shane and Chief,
This question is for Shane mostly: My motivation for training skills has always been money or being able to use new area, item, quest ect. After 70 farming i saw no reason to train other than money from herb farming. Do you think there is any reason to start tree runs again?

Also what are your thought about free-to-play getting a boss monster? I think that it would be fine for them to have one, but, it would be so overcrowded that you would never get kills.

-LoverofStarTrek