Post subject: Recipe For Disaster - Freeing Sir Amix Varze
PostPosted: March 16th, 2006, 7:10 pm 
Sir Amik Varze

Once you have all the pot of cream, bucket of milk and the sweetcorn or cornflour, head to the Wise Old Man in Draynor

Village. Start off by saying "I'd just like to ask you something," The choosing Strange Beasts, then the Evil Chicken.

Once you have the Milk, cream and cornflour, mix the cream and milk together, then the milky mixture and cornflour together

to get a cornflour mixture.

Now head over to Entrana, and go over to the dungeon used in The Lost City quest.

Kill the Level 25 Zombies until you get a bronze axe. The go to The Dramen Tree and cut a branch.

Use the Dramen branch with a pestle and mortar to get cinnamon.

Now head over to the Kharazi Jungle to get your vanilla pod. Get out your axe and machete (If you don't have a machete, go to

the General store in Shilo Village and buy one 60 coins, depending on the stock). Enter the jungle from one of these points.

Go to the South- South West area of the jungle until you find searchable Vanilla Plants, like these. The use the Vanilla pod

with the cornflake mixture to get a Brulee.

Now for the Evil chicken. Go kill a chicken and grab the raw chicken meat. Now head over to Zanaris and get ready for a fight

(Bring equipment to fight an Evil Chicken and possibly a Black Dragon, or get 2 raw chickens to to it it 2 trips). Once

you're prepared, use the raw chicken with the Chicken Shrin by the entrance to Zanaris.

Now go past the Black Dragons and kill the Evil Chicken. It drains prayer (I think) so bring a prayer potion or 2. Once it is

dead, take the Evil Chicken's Egg and put it into your Brulee. Once you have killed the chicken, kill a Black Dragon. When it

is dead, it will drop a "Dragon Token." Leave this area by using the portal by which you came in. You will not be allowed to

sue the token inside the portal area. Once you rub it, you will go to an unknown, dark area and find yourself talking to

K'klik, a fairy dragon.

Ask him to flambe your Brulee, and he'll say you need ice gloves, or he'll flombe your arm. Go get them from the bank if you

have them, or go kill the Ice Queen underneath White-Wolf Mountain for a pair.

Now K'klik will flambe your Brulee.

Now return to Lumbridge and give the Brulee Supreme to Sir Amik Varze.

Quest Complete!

Last edited by Mista Pelican on March 21st, 2006, 1:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: March 16th, 2006, 7:10 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 16th, 2006, 8:03 pm 
Site Owner

RS Name: shane12088
RS Status: P2P
Looks like an Ok guide, however can the pictures be posted without them being shrunk down?

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 17th, 2006, 5:33 pm 
Sorry, photobucket does that. I'll fix it when I get a little time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 26th, 2006, 12:31 pm 
I tried using imageshack, but it did the same thing as photbucket...sorry for the small pictures.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 26th, 2006, 2:49 pm 

RS Name: j1j2j3
RS Status: P2P
ahh i think i found the problem. you're saving them as jpeg, try using PNG