Post subject: Vampire Slayer
PostPosted: October 21st, 2005, 8:56 pm 
BANNED

RS Status: Classic
VAMPIRE SLAYER

No required quests needed to be previously done.

You must fight and kill a level 34 vampire

Items Needed: a Hammer, a small amount of coins (maybe up to 10), and suitabe armour and weapons to fight a level 34 vampire.

Difficulty: Medium

Length - Short

Once you complete the quest, you will obtain 3 quest points, and 4825 attack exp.

Now, to actually start

Step number,

1. Head to Draynor Village and talk to the man named Morgan who is located in one of the north-eastern houses. To get to Draynor Village, take the path south from Falador, and turn east when the path is intersected. Follow it east and it'll lead you right to the Village. When you speak to Morgan, he will tell you about a vampire attacking the citizens of Draynor. Accept the offer to help kill the Vampire.

2. Morgan says you should go see his friend Dr. Harlow who is in Jolly Boar Inn. Before you go there, you will need garlic. So while in Morgan's house, go upstairs and search the cupboard upstairs. When you search it, you will find a clove of garlic. Keep this with you.

3. Jolly Boar Inn is located slightly north-east of Varrock. To get there, walk directly north from Draynor, and go around the walls of the Draynor Manor (It's a big mansion, you can't miss it) on the way. Keep walking north until you get to Barbarian Village. It's the village with all the barbarians. When you get there, follow the path east and you'll reach Varrock. Walk east past the fountain, and then turn north at the northern path. Go around the northern walls of Varrock (Be careful not to go into the wilderness!!!!) and a bit more east and south. You'll see a large building; that is the place where Dr. Harlow is.

4. Talk to Dr. Harlow and give him a beer. Give him as many beers as he asks for. He may ask for several, but you must give them to him. Then when he has had enough, he will tell you basic info about killing vampires. He will also give you a stake. IF YOU DON'T HAVE A HAMMER, stop at the varrock general store on the way and buy one.When you have the stake, hammer, and garlic in your inventory, and are prepared with food/weapon/armour head back to Draynor Manor which I meantioned briefly in step 3. If you're lost, follow the directions backwards in step 3. Beware of attacking dead trees.

5. Go to the basement of the Draynor Manor and look for the coffin. Open it and the vampire who's name is Count Draynor. Attack him if he doesn't already attack you. Having garlic in your inventory will help you greatly if you're a lower level.

When you bring the vampire to no health, the stake should automatically stab him assuming you have a hammer with you.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: October 21st, 2005, 8:56 pm 
BANNED

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 6th, 2005, 12:27 pm 
Dragon Member

RS Name: Gontcha
RS Status: P2P
Clan Name: Pork Forces, gtfo MM!!
hey, if you done the quest, and you stand there, the count draynor will attack you and you cannot attack back( it says:"I think i've had enough vampire slaying), had this when i was helping my friend with the quest

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 7th, 2005, 6:53 pm 
BANNED

RS Status: Classic
gontcha wrote:
hey, if you done the quest, and you stand there, the count draynor will attack you and you cannot attack back( it says:"I think i've had enough vampire slaying), had this when i was helping my friend with the quest

it says this for every quest where you must 'slay' something.