Post subject: The Knight's Sword
PostPosted: November 15th, 2005, 11:20 am 
Dragon Member

RS Name: Gontcha
RS Status: P2P
Clan Name: Pork Forces, gtfo MM!!
Intro: The squire of sir Vyvin lost his precious sword, help him replace that sword.
Starting point: White knight castle
Required skills/items: Level 15 mining, 1 Redberry pie, 2 iron bars
Reward: 1 Questpoint and 12725 Smithing experience points

1. Talk to the squire in the falador castle about his issue

2. He'll tell you to go see Reldo, the Varrock Library keeper, talk about the Imcando dwarf tribe, he'll tell that there is one descendant who lives south of Rimmington

3. And that is Thurgo, go to his pennisula, located on the most southern part of Asgarnia (below Rimmington), he lives in a shack near the dungeon sign (!)

4. Bring your redberry pie along when u visit him. If you talk to thurgo he won't say much, so give him a redberry pie. He will tell then that he needs a picture of the sword to make an exact replica.

5. Talk to the squire about the picture and he will tell you that sir Vyvin has a picture of his father having the sword. Go up the 3rd floor from the east side and go to sir Vyvin's bedroom. Make sure he's not in the room (close the door) and open and search the cupboard, you should find a picture

6.* Grab your armour, food, pickaxe, 2 iron bars and the picture along. Go back to Thurgo and show him the picture. He will tell you that you need a blurite ore and 2 iron bars to make the sword.

7. Go to the dungeon above Thurgo's shack and run past the pirates and the hobgoblins into an ice cave. Run past ice warriors and ice giants and mine some bluerite. Run back out and head for Thurgo. Give him the materials and he will make you a sword.

8. Go back to the squire and give him the sword
QUEST COMPLETE!!!

Additional Quest strategies
To keep the sword:

1. Follow to the step 6
2. Grab not 2 but 4 iron bars
3. Mine 2 Bluerite ores (i suggest not to wait till the bluerite ore spawns, just go to another)
4. Talk to Thurgo, he'll make you a sword
5. Drop it and quickly talk to Thurgo again, he'll make another sword, pick the first one up
6. Go to the squire and DROP ONE SWORD (he will take them all) and quest is complete, then enjoy for 2.5secs and pick up the sword

Congrats, you have not so unique blurite sword

To do it on combat level 3

1. If you go mine the Bluerite ore, it gets pretty dangerous because ice warriors can 1hit you. So take on your full iron and ask a high levelled friend who can stand a few warriors to come cover you.
2. When you enter the cave, run to the entrance of the ice cave.
3. Then let your friend attack all ice warriors and giants on the road so you have free passage.
Note: If you don't have any (high levelled)friends, try to use high populated server, most people train on ice giants there.
4. Mine the Bluerite and let your friend finish the ice warriors, then let him clear the road back again.
5. Run out the cave
Voilà, done on lvl 3, smithing level from one to 29

Credits:
His Angel 1 to cover my lvl 3 character

Made by Gontcha, for RsBandB only

If you have any comment or sumthing like that, post please

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: November 15th, 2005, 11:20 am 
Dragon Member