Forum rules

• Post lots of detail. Things that should be posted include: time (UTC based is best), date, place, world, and most importantly, what will be happening.
  • Send a PM to Mike or Shane if you would like your event to be added to the forums upcoming events notification.
  • All events must be posted 48 hours (2 days) in advance.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Fishing Trawler
PostPosted: July 23rd, 2010, 4:27 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Tim2
RS Status: Retired
Clan Name: Bits and Bytes
Going back to the classics is always fun (at least it is for us EC) so we're heading off to the Trawler to catch ourselves some Sea Turtles and some Manta Rays. Between 50k-100k coins will be needed (depending on how long we last there) and we can even try to get a round where absolutely no water gets onto the bottom of the boat, making my feet (along with your feet) not wet in the process.

We'll be heading out on the Trawler on
Wednesday, July 28th at 7:00pm (6:00pm Pacific, 8:00pm Central, 9:00pm Eastern) so be ready, because if you miss it, you'll be waiting 20 minutes until we come back (unless we sink, then I'll be teleporting everyone back to Port Khazard). Hope to see you all there. Oh, one last thing...

/ August '15 (Fishing) \

/ Skiller of the Year Wins - 2009 | 2015 \
/ Informer Runescape Writer from 01/27/09 to 9/27/12 | 80th Dragon Member | RSBandB donator \
/Global Moderator April 1st, 2015 - April 1st, 2015\
/ 842 to 99 Dungeoneering & First RSBandBer to 99 Dungeoneering \

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: July 23rd, 2010, 4:27 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

Post subject: Re: Fishing Trawler
PostPosted: July 26th, 2010, 5:00 pm 
Runite Member

Location: In an underground lair, helping the monkies plan their overthrow of humans. us
RS Name: Regnenth
RS Status: F2P
Clan Name: Bloody Ravens
woot ill be there its been forever since ive done any trawler

There's a very fine line between not listening, and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day