Post subject: Worshiping Bones Using Ectofuntus Guide
PostPosted: October 25th, 2005, 3:20 pm 
Dragon Member

RS Status: Classic
Worshiping Bones Using Ectofuntus
Guide created by czskrazzi and is copyright. See additional information at the end of this page.

:arrow: Requirements: Must have completed the Ghosts Ahoy Quest. Or at least start the quest and complete the worshiping part to use the ectofuntus.

:arrow: Items Required: Pots, Ectophial, Ghost Speak Amulet, Boots of Lightness(Optional), Ring Of Dueling (optional), lots of empty buckets, and of course bones of any type.

:arrow: Important Info: Whats the big deal about worshiping bones you might ask, well I will tell you. When you worship any type of bone, you get 4x the usual exp from that bone. Here is an example: When you worship 1 dragon bone, instead of getting your usual 72 experience, you will get 288 exp. This is the same for all bones, you will get 4x the exp.
Worshiping bones is a long process, and sometimes you might accidentally bury some.

:arrow: Item Info:

Pots = needed for the crushed bone. When the bone is crushed, and the grinder is emptied, it fills 1 of your pots with "bone-meal".
Ectophial = This tele-ports you to the Ectofuntus, allowing fast access to Port Phasmatys, and faster worshiping.
Ghost Speak Amulet = Needed for quick banking, and also to talk to Ghost Disciple's to receive Ecto-Tokens.
Boots Of Lightness = Reduce your weight carried by 4kg's. Example: Without boots you might have 80kg's of weight, with them, it will become 76kg's.
Ring Of Dueling = Suggested you use this for the fastest worshiping, quick easy banking.
Buckets = Used for collecting buckets of slime, once a bucket has slime in it, it cant be traded or noted.

-----------------------------

Now to the fun part. Worshiping your bones.

The best way to do this, is to start off by removing all items in your inventory, and ones you are currently wearing. Use a ring of dueling to tele-port to castle wars. When you have tele-ported, use the bank in castle wars. The bank is a chest located in the south east corner, between some boxes. Now you need to get your boots of lightness, ectophial out, put your boots on, ectophial in top left corner of inventory, ring of dueling should be wielded, or in bottom right corner of inventory. Now, withdraw 13 pots and the 13 bones you will be using.

:!: Here is an example picture:

Now, assuming you have your ectophial, ring of dueling, 13 pots, 13 bones, boots of lightness, your ready to start the worshiping process. Left click your ectophial and it will take you to Ectofuntus. In the center you will see a large, fountain like object in the center which is glowing. To the west, a trap door, and to the east, stairs going up. You need to go up the stairs, to the north you will see a bone grinder. This is where you will grind your bones into bone-meal.

:!: Bone Grinder and options, what they look like:
Image Image

The grinding process is easy, but time consuming and sometimes frustrating. Right click your first bone, select the use option, and use it with the grinder. After you have put the bone in the grinder, you can either left or right click to wind it. Left click is much faster. After you have done winding, right click, and select "empty bone grinder". Now, one of your pots will be filled with "Bone-meal". Continue this until your 13 bones have been grounded and put into your pots.

When you have your 13 bone-meal, right click and select the "rub" option on your dueling ring, tele-port to castle wars bank. Bank all your bone-meal, and withdraw 13 more pots and bones. Continue this whole process until you are satisfied with the amount you have. Usually its best to get all your grinding out of the way, that is the slowest and most frustrating part.

Now collecting your slime. Once you have done your grinding, go back to castle wars bank. All you need now is your ectophial, and a ring of dueling, and preferably many empty buckets. Withdraw 26 empty buckets and tele-port to Ectofuntus. Remember that trap door I mentioned earlier, its time to use it. So open the trapdoor, and head down. You will need to head all the way down, there are 3 or 4 levels in total. Run to the other side of the large circular walkway. Finally, when you reach the last level, you will see a large pool of slime. Use your buckets 1 by 1 and fill them up. Use ring of dueling after you have finished and go back to Castle Wars bank. Repeat this process until you have all the buckets of slime you need.

:arrow: Short cut to pool of slime.

You need the following to use this shortcut.

Assuming you have 58 agility. Find the shortcut by referring to the 2 pictures below.
Image Image

Worshiping time. Go back to Castle Wars bank, keep your ectophial, and ring of dueling, withdraw your ghost speak amulet and put it on. You should now have 26 spaces left, withdraw 13 bone meal and 13 buckets of slime. Tele-port back to Ectofuntus, and all you have to do now is left click the fountain in the center, after 12 worships, you will need to talk to a ghost disciple to collect your ecto-tokens. You will need 1 space for this, unfortunately you will have to drop a pot, or a bucket for the space if you want to keep your tokens.

:!: Example Pic:
Image Image

That is the guide to worshiping bones using ectofuntus. Please read below for additional information.

:arrow: Additional Information:

Ecto-tokens: After you have completed Ghosts Ahoy Quest, there is no use for ecto-tokens except in brewing your own ales. For this you need ecto-tokens for yeast. Perhaps someday ill create a brewing guide.

Don't have enough dueling rings for your worshiping, and don't feel like buying more, or making more?. Well you can simply use the Port Phasmatys bank. But make sure you wear your ghost speak amulet for fast banking. You can also use glory ammys for fast banking, best to use edgeville or draynor teleports. I only recommend using them if you have alot or are only worshiping a small amount of bones.

:arrow: Experience table on worshiping bones:

This is the exp you get when you have grounded the bones and worshiped them.

Regular, Burnt, and Wolf bones = 18 exp
Monkey Bones = 20 exp
Bat Bones = 21 exp
Big and Jogre Bones = 60 exp
Zogre Bones = 90 exp
Shaikahan Bones = 100 exp
Baby Dragon Bones = 120 exp
Dragon Bones = 288 exp
Fayrg Bones = 336 exp
Raurg Bones = 384 exp
Ourg Bones = 560 exp

-----------------------------

This guide was created and compiled by czskrazzi. Its contents are copyright. This guide is also copyright to rsbandb. This guide is for use only on http://www.rsbandb.com. No information is to be added, edited, or removed from this guide. Any changes to this guide will be decided and done by me alone.

Any other questions or comments about this guide can be submitted to my email at thekrazzione@hotmail.com

"Music is the harmonization of opposites; the conciliation of warring elements."

Click here for awesome music by DJ River, downloads are free.
Check out my guide i made.
http://www.myspace.com/krazzicookiemonsta

Last edited by czskrazzi on February 7th, 2006, 2:30 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: October 25th, 2005, 3:20 pm 
Dragon Member

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 7th, 2005, 11:20 pm 

RS Name: j1j2j3
RS Status: P2P
might want to show a picture ofthose shortcuts

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 8th, 2005, 3:26 pm 
Dragon Member

can you be alittle more specific.. wanna make the guide just right :P

and i havent checked it for awhile.

"Music is the harmonization of opposites; the conciliation of warring elements."

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 10th, 2005, 5:42 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Tommy b
i think hes talking about the shortcut to the slime when you climb down the ladder theres a spot there to jump down an agility short cut

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 26th, 2005, 1:42 pm 
Dragon Member

thank you for that...

Guide updated Monday, December 26, 2005..

Changes:

New pictures and info about the agility shortcut into the pool of slime.
More information added throughout the guide. Read over if you like.

I just added you can use glory ammys insted of dueling rings, they bank alil faster, but i only suggest you use if you have alot of them or are only worshiping a small amount of bones.

Also changed requirements to complete the quest or, at least start it so you can worship.

Thank you trekkie for pointing out the shortcuts.. Thank you stupid900510 for explaining to me which shortcut :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 26th, 2005, 2:37 pm 
Cleverly Disguised Spammer

RS Name: Piratesock
Clan Name: The Mushroom Pirate Federation
I never knew there was a shortcut in there....great..that's wasted a load of my time. :roll:

Thanks for that. :D

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: December 26th, 2005, 2:37 pm 
Cleverly Disguised Spammer

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 30th, 2005, 11:25 am 
Mithril Member

RS Name: sim712366
Great guide, i never thought about using a duling ring, thanx for the info, keep it up.

If you like my bar sig and want to see my whole collection, or have a crazy idea for one please PM me, or go to my new photobucket to them all.(updated nearly every week) [*url*]http://photobucket.com/albums/c328/barsigs/?sc=1&multi=3[/*url*]

Thanx to god luva for the anamation on my sig ///
[*img*]http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/4391/thingo2cf.gif[/*img*].
If you want a job making bow strings, making nats or cuting yews for me look at my thread [*url*]http://forums.rsbandb.com/viewtopic.php?p=176237#176237[/*url*]

Your signature was too large, it has been resized to smaller size.
Please fix it, the limit on this site is 600 x 300 pixels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 30th, 2005, 2:12 pm 
Runite Member

RS Name: Lisaz
RS Status: F2P
cool guide :)
man i wish i be a member :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 5th, 2006, 1:59 am 
Runite Member

RS Name: xHoward9
if my memory serves me right i havent even started the quest (too lazy :P) and i can worship

SOTM:5 10 11 16
WINSIGS:72 86 93 95 99 101 102 119 129 170 187

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 5th, 2006, 10:03 am 
Dragon Member

Landspeeder wrote:
if my memory serves me right i havent even started the quest (too lazy :P) and i can worship

yeah before you start the quest there is something you have to do, which allows to you worship, then after that you start the quest.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 5th, 2006, 6:48 pm 

RS Name: j1j2j3
i thought there was more than 1 shortcut?

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 5th, 2006, 7:09 pm 
Dragon Member

trekkie wrote:
i thought there was more than 1 shortcut?

i believe there is only one agility shortcut?

hmmmm can you show me the other if there is another

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 5th, 2006, 7:50 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Tommy b
on the short cut you jump down you can also climb back up it,if that is what trekkie talking about

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 7th, 2006, 2:11 pm 
Adamantite Member

RS Name: diablo3366
RS Status: F2P
Clan Name: The Sabres
dang thats a long guide,2 bad im f2p

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 7th, 2006, 2:18 pm 
Dragon Member

diablo3366 wrote:
dang thats a long guide,2 bad im f2p

hehe well i like to put work into it, i dont want anyone reading 2 sentences and thinking, so what do i do?..lol

most of runehq guides are so confusing and lack so much, so i just want mine to be better and improved :P