Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Intel® Graphics Driver Error
PostPosted: May 6th, 2006, 3:12 pm 
Adamantite Member

RS Name: Spa Man Sh
RS Status: Classic
OK, my Intel Graphics Driver caused an error and i want to know why.
What happened was...
I was doing a lot of things at once (looking at pictures, surfing the web, runescaping, downloading, ex.) and the screen went dark gray, then black, then it changed to what i had up (runescape) and a pop-up said "blah blah blah... error...blah blah blah... back to normal when you re-start"
The colors and the sizes of things were funky (like i was high or something...) and i restarted. My computer is a HP pavilion a340n 2002 with a 120 gig hard drive, a Intel® Pentium 4 processor, and 504 meg of RAM. when i reported this the web sight said

Quote:
Error caused by Intel Graphics Driver: no specific solution found
Thank you for submitting an error report.
Problem description
An unknown error occurred in Intel Graphics Driver, created by Intel® Corporation.
Recommendations
Intel® Corporation is currently not aware of a specific solution for the problem that you reported. Below is a list of recommendations to take that may help prevent the problem from recurring.
Download and install an updated Intel Graphics Driver from one of the following locations:
Microsoft Update
Intel® Corporation
If an updated driver is not available, check with your computer manufacturer.
If you are running the latest version of Intel Graphics Driver, please contact Intel® Corporation for your support options.
Additional information
If this problem continues to occur with the latest product updates for Intel Graphics Driver we highly recommend you obtain assistance and troubleshooting information directly from Intel® Corporation.
If you are not familiar with Intel Graphics Driver and you are questioning how the program was installed on your computer, it is possible that the program was installed with another program. If you do not know why Intel Graphics Driver is running, many programs configure themselves to start automatically every time you turn on your computer.

If you know anything about this or what happened then please post. If you have a hypothisess about what happened then post also.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: May 6th, 2006, 3:12 pm 
Adamantite Member

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 6th, 2006, 8:49 pm 
Dragon Member

RS Name: Punisher1288
RS Status: P2P
Clan Name: The Cookie Armada
you computers cpu was prolly just at 100% and got overworker just check volume error to double check and run virus scan.

*Member #514*
*Rsbandb Donor*

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 7th, 2006, 8:03 pm 
Adamantite Member

RS Name: Spa Man Sh
RS Status: Classic
Yah, ok, i'll get the good virus scanner on the internet and buy some CPU and RAM upgrades.

Updated: June 8, 2006 11:25 pm -6 GMT
Fun links. X | X | X | X | X | X | Odd rsb&b glitch
Image Image
Join the club to day! Click this and add the image to your sig/avitar!
Best quote ever...
Kyle wrote:
:-k so in england....i can break the law, and the cops will feed me..................