Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 357 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: WAR OF THE WORLDS - Part 4 - Tome of the Seven Worlds
PostPosted: August 2nd, 2006, 10:02 pm 
Chat Moderator

Location: There's a place in the world where the sun won't shine, consumed of color and depth. I'm not there. ca
RS Name: Alex 43
RS Status: P2P
Clan Name: Rsbandb! All the way!
Semi-up-to-date Summary:

Alex 43, Gia, and Tom are fighting Void and the Evil Water Elemental in the Dark Whirlpool. So far, Alex 43 and Gia are dominating the Water Elemental, proving that even though they can consume them whole, the elements really are controlled by everyone else.

Tom is taking out Void. Enough said.

Maeteru and Arasa should be joining them soon enough.

The others are, well, doing their own this. Trying to find the Tome of the Seven Worlds, following clues, investigating reasoning behind the unnatural, that sort of thing.

Their objectives are this:

- Follow and discipher the clues to find the Tome of the Seven Worlds
- Destroy OR capture the Dark Whirlpool and its artifacts
- Do the tasks set out for them
- Live

RULES - READ THEM!

How this works is that this is basically an RP which practically anyone can join and be part of. We start off with a few posts building up your characters and their abilities, then we throw in a few conflicts, and before long, the Round-Robin builds itself up. Karl 67 is part of one on another site and they have always gotten up to about 150 pages of material, which I think is pretty amazing.

People can even introduce their own characters and give them seperate individual conflicts, but technically each character is in the same world, and if they meet up, they can interact and help each other with their situations or let arise another. Trust me, this may sound pretty weak, but once it gets down to it, story-writers can learn from others writing abilities and become good themselves. It's also a really good way to get to know each other more.

So personally, if Karl can do it, i think we most definately have a shot to it.

There are a few rules to a Round-robin, so I'll just quickly lay out the basics for you.

1: No killing off other peoples characters.

No one is allowed to permanently effect another person's character unless the character doesn't have a really important role, is an enemy that there are multiples of, or the creater of the character gives permission.

2: No serts.

"Serts" are basically over-powered guys that can handle any conflict without getting more then a scratch. For example, if I gave Alex 43 the ability to cast Spirit of Pureblade (A spell that severly injures anything in a 5 X 5 quare radius) as many times as he wants, then the battlefield is going to ge pretty empty. Whereas, if he can only cast the spell once every few hours, then there are times he is vulnerable and must actually engage in some difficult combat. No immortalities either. A character, however, is allowed to become invisible, but not for an unlimited amount of time.

3: No leading off other players characters.

You are allowed to have other player's characters talk to yours, travel with them, and attack with them. However, you're not allowed to actaully lead another person's character so much that the creator would get lost. I mean, you have your character, so you should build it up more. It's like player-owned houses - you're not allowed to tell another player what his house should be like, but instead you should build your house to whatever you want.

4: Keep to the plot.

You make a plot, you keep to it. It's not good to be searching for the legendary iron ore, then your character meets up with an elf, and together, you travel to the great waterfall of Chinrela. It just doesn't make sense and ... let's face it, it kind of kills the round-robin's plot. Let's try to make this into something memoriable.

5: Only join when you're not interfering with the plot in a severe way.

Try not to join in too late in the round robin, and if you do, find an area where you can join in, perhaps as an enemy or a civilian until your character is allowed to become developed more. I mean, we can't have a major battle and a hero fights the boss, then suddenly a random guy comes out of nowhere and slays the boss right then and there without even a name to himself.

That's basically it. Sounds pretty tough, but in fact, it really isn't. Just have fun and type what you would, and if it's sort of breaking one of the rules ... well, there are many creative minds out there that can either re-manipulate it or ask you to change a few things. Nothing is permanent, it just has to make sense.

We are warned that we only have one shot in making this a successful (and quite possibly endless) story in the Runescape Media section rather then the sandbox, which it used to be in. Thereby, a few new rules have to be known (Typed by Creepypirate).

-No double posting
-No comments on other peoples storys (you write your own part and that is all, no comments are needed.)
-No less than 20 words per post
-No cexual, bad language or adult posts (You'd be surprised.)

Any questions/comments/complaints on someone else's work?

You PM them to me or Karl 67.

Got a question about how this works?

You PM them to me or Karl 67!

Do I have to repeat myself? Again? No? Good.

Send me a quesiton about it, and if I haven't covered it, I'll add it along with an answer to THIS post for everyone to view. Let's make this story work for all of us, you guys. This is a once-in-a-lifetime oppourtunity.

And last rule. Please, no spam. If you have a question, PM me or use the forum I specially built in the sandbox.

Ok, time to start it off. Everyone who wants to join this round-robin, this is the perfect time to make your character. I'll start this off.

Character: Alex 43
Race: Spirit
Bio: A descendant and warrior of Saradomin. He lives on Entrana in his own privately-built chapel, meditating and following Saradomin's command. He is calm, patient, and charming. Very good with dragons.
Strengths: Very flexible and athletic.
Weaknesses: Adamantite is weak, and when his armor is damaged, he can be crippled. Too damaged, and he can be immobalized altogether. Also, he's not very physically strong.

Character: Gia
Race: White Dragon
Bio: A survivor of the first age sealed away for thousands of years to be unearthed and saved by Alex 43 himself. They have been best friends and allies ever since, and live together in a chapel on Entrana enjoying a life of meditation and tranquility. Carries a large 2-hander sword and wears a thick leather vest. Able to stand on 2 legs.
Strengths: Very strong and very durable.
Weaknesses: Not very fast, and since he lost his wings from a Dragonkin in the first age, can't fly.

See, that's not so much, but as the story goes on, the character is developed more and more.

Last edited by Alex 43 on September 12th, 2006, 2:34 pm, edited 18 times in total.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: August 2nd, 2006, 10:02 pm 
Chat Moderator

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 2nd, 2006, 10:09 pm 
Runite Member

Location: Killing someone you may or may not know. Depends on who you are... Heh... ca
RS Name: Karl 67
Clan Name: Me. Members: Me.
Name: Karl 67
Race: Elf (from Isafdar.)
Bio: He's lived through the lesser-known Elf civil War. one of his bunkmates betrayed his cohort and he escaped the war in Isafdar. Since then, he's become a Void Knight and followed Guthix since Seren was too far to contact. He's known to be refered to as Alex 43's brother... Since they know eachother very well.
Strengths: High agility, therefore, difficult to hit. Also learned magic from his Void Knight Training.
Weaknesses: Not a good ranger, even though his race is SUPPOSED to be good archers. He can't really take much hits, which is why he trains agility.

SOTW wins: #134 - #136
SOTM wins: #19

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 2nd, 2006, 10:22 pm 
Dragon Member

RS Name: Evalithia
Character: Cliff Dude
Race: Mad Gunman
Bio: A person from the future. He fought in WWIII (Yep, 3) His great marksmanship has won the woar very quickly. He uses a sniper rifle a lote, in which most of the time causes a one-shot K.O. He also has automatic weapons and a shotgun.
Strengths: Very quick, stealthy, and strategic.
Weaknesses: Unless he has a shotgun, close combat isn't a go.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 3rd, 2006, 7:19 am 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Sparty Pants
Character: Dark Spartez
Race: Warrior
Bio: A follower of Guthix and a Rookie. Assists the Gnomes around RuneScape. Eager to explore new locations and grow stronger to be one of the best.
Strengths: Quick and Strong, can kill an opponent in seconds.
Weaknesses: Defenceless, protected only by Iron and Red Dragonhide, is extremely vunerable in battle.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 3rd, 2006, 11:48 am 
Chat Moderator

Location: There's a place in the world where the sun won't shine, consumed of color and depth. I'm not there. ca
Ok, let's start this off now.

It was cold today. The sun and sky was blocked by an array of whiteness, making the mid-afternoon seem like sunset. The setting was miserable; people worked slowly and depressingly at their chores, selling goods, and building up their skills and professions. If it was going to snow today, it wouldn't be long before it happens.

Frost was visible on the leaves of the yew tree that Alex 43 chopped. He knew that the frost toughened up the tree bark and weakened his strength, but there were more important things to worry about. If Alex 43 didn't extract this needed amount of yew logs, his chapel on Entrana was going to become unbearably cold that winter. How he was going to even warm these logs up enough to burn them was an entirely different story altogether.

He didn't mind having to put extra effort in his chopping, however. Stretching himself past his comfortable limits was the only way he was going to get stronger. The stronger he was, the more able he was to follow Saradomin's commands and advice. It was a clever method of training, and he knew it. After all, he followed one of the wisest minds of Runescape.

He swung at the tree, and a piece of wood dislodged from the bark and struck Alex 43's helmet. He rubbed the spot of contact for a bit before resuming chopping the tree.

He was a walking suit of adamantite armor, the only opening being the slits on his visor, which housed 2 glowing yellow eyes that seemed to hover inside. The adamantite didn't cover his body, it WAS his body. A large Saradomin symbol was fused to the center of his chest and his helmet plume, dyed a solid blue, flowed in the direction of the hard-blowing wind.

On his back was a large dragon-tipped spear with a golden imprint of the Saradomin symbol on each side of the tip. It was attached to a strap that hung from his shoulder for easy transport and equipping. Beneth it, he also carried a magical backpack that carried more then it's surface area. Such backpacks were extremely popular on Runescape. In this case, he used his to fit all the yew tree logs he was obtaining from the trees.

One final swing of his adamantite hatchet and the yew tree came crashing down. Taking a deep breath, he walked over to the fallen tree and began to carve out the logs. "Last tree. You're almost done, Alex 43." he muttered to himself as he hacked away with his hatchet.

After a half-hour of hard work, the yew tree had been completely reverted into transportable logs and stuck in Alex 43's backpack. The weight became immense and Alex 43 relied on his spear to help stabalize him. His chapel was only 4 minutes away, but with a load this heavy and weather this horrible, it was going to feel like an eternity. He took one last look at the stump of wood that used to be a great yew tree and watched it suddenly and magically transform into the very tree he had chopped.

Alex 43 staggered through the woods towards his chapel. The wind blew harder and faster, giving Alex 43 the knowing that he was in for a storm. Summoning up some remaining strength through his fatigue, he quickened his pace and practically ran for the chapel. He could hardly see; the trees flashed past him in a constant blur. He could only rely on instinct and the knowledge of the trail in order to guide himself safely back.

Finally, he saw it. The familiar brick wall, the colorful stained-glass window, and the cleared field surrounding it. Just the sight of the great Saradomin symbol mounted on top was enough for him to regain his confidence and sprint towards the door.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 3rd, 2006, 6:48 pm 
Dragon Member

RS Name: Ult_Spash
RS Status: Classic
Oi letme join!

Name: Spash
Race: Spellcaster.
Bio: Lerned Judo at the age of 12-22 Cqc at 13-15. Is somewhere arround 25 but no one knows his real age (he knows). All other information is clasified or unknown.
Strengths: Traned in advanced magick. Knows judo and a techneaqe he developed with his sister, CQC.
Weaknesses: Not a good ranger. Low hp.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: August 3rd, 2006, 6:48 pm 
Dragon Member

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 3rd, 2006, 7:08 pm 
Dragon Member

RS Name: Da Devil27
Clan Name: Dark Dynasty
ooo, i do these with my clan...

Character: Da Devil27
Race: Elven Warlock
Bio: As a child he had emmense magical powers. Surpasing most of the grown mages in his vilage he moved on to the great wizzards tower where he became the best Elven Warlock of his time. Now he was on a quest to discover Ultimate Peace. Whether by worshiping a god or defeating an army he only wanted peace in his life.
Strengths: Very good at magic and has a high IQ
Weaknesses: he cannot defend himself against ranged or melee attacks. so he relies on his magic to protect him through a battle

SOTW Wins: [59] [117] [167] [172] [175] [181] [183]
SOTM Wins: [October 08'] [January 09']
SRSOTW Wins: [2] [3]

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 3rd, 2006, 7:48 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Azek
Name: Avasta Krysal
Race: Half Elven Half HumanPixie ( So a hybrid froma ranging clan and spellcaster )
Bio; Avasta was born ona winter night, abrod the gnomish sea. His mother pail from the fight to give birth, his father holding his mother's hand. Pain across his face.
The boy was a sickly thing. Not two hours later, with in a life from death there as a knock on his door.
The saden father moped to the door. it was a wicca. She claimed she could bring happiness to the family. She claimed she could save there newly born child!
She said she would only need one thing in return. A special stone atop a magical mountain that no mear-mortal hast be on. If he canno complete this by the age of 21, he shale die. and rot with the deepest of hell's damed.
Of corse the fater accepted these turms and the Wicca performed her magic.
The boy known as Avasta was saved. And his family rejoiced.
And so our story goes....

Weakness: the sick and needy

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 3rd, 2006, 8:00 pm 
Dragon Member

As Spash trudged though the snow, he began to wonder why he hidden done this earlier. He ran through Flador to stay on the paths so he could keep running. Then he saw it. The air ruins. He quickly used his talisman and began to charge his rune essence. After he had done this he had done this he teleported to Varock. There he went north to the refuge of the Kings home.
“Hello ‘Ult_Mac_Dady‘,” The King proclaimed, “Why are you hear?”
“I have come to pay my debit” replied Spash and handed over a hefty pile of gold.
“12K right?” asked the King. But he looked down at the money and when he looked up. Spash Had left. As Spash jumped out of the window a guard, suspicious of his intentions, shouted “ Freeze!” But of course Spash just pointed his fire staff at the guard and blasted him with a fire strike, then jumped up into a tree and leaped on to the wall ran along the edge, and conspicuously landed in the Yew tree farm. From there he landed a back flip on the wall witch allowed him to leap down over the protective barer. He lunged for the HOUSE TELEPORTATION PORTAL (HTTP [XD]) and appeared at his house.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 3rd, 2006, 9:22 pm 
Chat Moderator

READERS NOTE: I'm noticing that everyone's weaknesses seems to be poor endurance and hitpoints. Oh, the things we all sacrifice for ability ...

The door was blown closed by the wind, making a loud "SLAM" echo throughout the hall. Aside from a few rooms to one side of the chapel used as bedrooms, a kitchen, and various other rooms, the chapel mainly consisted of a large, high room with an arched ceiling that someone would need a really tall ladder in order to touch. A large stained-glass window in the other end of the room shone overtop an altar portraying the holiness of Saradomin. The adjacant walls housed a number of smaller windows, statues, hung murals and charms, and some crafted pillars. A straight blue rug came down the middle toward the altar, both sides surrounded by a number of church pews.

Even though this was Alex 43's private chapel, there were times where humans and creatures with the power of reason entered and asked for sancturary from dark times, a storm, or an enemy. Alex 43 always excepted them, so long as they wouldn't turn against him in the end. However, that rarely happened because Alex 43 was good at taking care of them until the time came where the threat has passed and they were able to continue on their own. Sometimes he would also give teachings to children and those willing to learn about Saradomin's wisdom and ways, as well as His history.

The wind howled outside and Alex 43 untangled himself away from his heavy backpack. He would unload it into his storeroom tomorrow; once he's had a good rest. He had chopped wood all day and was looking forward to a hot dinner, a long prayer, and a warm sleep. It was best to focus on these goals one at a time and only worry about the next one once the one currently assigned was completed.

He was about to enter the kitchen when he heard a loud yawn that sounded like a lion's roar blended in with a lawn mower. He turn towards the altar and saw a white, scaly arm twice as big as his stretch out from behind the front-left pew, its claws at the end clenched in a fist.

Alex 43 smiled, "Sorry, did I wake you up?"

A head emerged from behind the pew and turned towards Alex 43. Like the hand, it was white, scaly, and twice as big as Alex 43's. A snout protruded out like a horse's and the large glowing eyes shined brightly, even though they were mostly concealed in large drooping eyelids.

"Not really." it spoke, "I was just getting up anyways."

"Sorry, I thought you were in your room." apologized Alex 43.

The dragon lifted itself up on 2 hind legs and stood nearly 8 feet high. It wore a large thick chain vest around its entire torso and leg wear for its hind legs. The arms were covered in metal sleeves. Every part of the dragon that wasn’t clothed; the head, hands, feet, and tail, had scales as white and clear as diamonds. Balancing itself upright easily, it strode down the isle careful not to hit any of the pews.

Alex 43 went into the kitchen and pulled down a small pot from the top shelf.

“I’m making dinner. Did you want anything?” he called.

“Yes please, if you have enough.” replied the dragon.

“We always have enough.” Alex 43 replaced the pot and pulled out a larger one instead from the pantry and started chopping vegetables.

By this time, the white dragon had squeezed through the kitchen door and pulled out a knife to chop some vegetables as well. Alex 43 had kept his rooms and doors large, as he sometimes had giants in his chapel.

"Why were you sleeping over there, Gia? You enjoy being close to the altar?" asked Alex 43.

"No, not really. I just like it there." replied Gia.

White dragons usually had long names. Gia, for instance, had the name Gianalisoka. However, Alex 43 desided to call him Gia instead, since it was so much easier on the tongue, especially when he needed him in a desperate situation.

"Why don't you ever use the bed I made you?" asked Alex 43, "It sort of makes me feel I built it for nothing."

Gia dropped a load of vegetables in the pot and started filling it with the waterpump, "It's just too ... perfect. Usually when I sleep in it, it's difficult to get out of it because it's so easy to sleep."

"Well, I'm sure it certainly is a lot more comfortable then a pew or the floor." smiled Alex 43, adding his vegetables to the pot as well as it filled.

"Yes, but behind all of this," Gia touched the back of her hand with a claw, "We hardly actually feel comfort save for what we feel now."

"If that's the case, then why is it hard to get out of the bed if it's not ... 'comfortable'?" asked Alex 43.

Gia hauled tha large pot over to the stove, in which Alex 43 started throwing in firewood.

"When I said it's 'hard to get out of', I mean it in that matter." replied Gia.

"Ah. I'm sorry." replied Alex 43, look in his eyes. He imagined at how it would be like to get out of a very chushy bed when he couldn't roll over as easily because of that large tail, as well as the weight making him sink down into the mattress.

Alex 43 threw a few more logs into the stove. Gia then stopped down and spat in it. A large bolt of electricity sparked into the stove, and in an instant, it lit up.

Alex 43 immediately felt and favoured the warmth. Gia looked over him.

"I offered to join you." he said, "I asked if you needed some help."

"Yes, but it's rude of a host to put a guest to work doing the host's responsibilities." replied Alex 43, looking back up at him.

"I'm not a guest. Not anymore, at least." replied Gia.

"I suppose you're right. It's your decision, after all." said Alex 43.

It was silent for a while. The harsh wind suddenly blew loudly, breaking the silence.

"Sounds like a storm is coming up." said Gia, looking over the kitchen.

"Yeah. It was chilly out there. Felt like it was going to snow." replied Alex 43, getting closer to the stove.

"It's a little early for that, isn't it?" asked Gia.

"Yeah. Much too early, in fact. We still have 2 months of warm autumn left." replied Alex 43, his eyes shining in a look of confusion.

Gia left the kitchen for a bit, and Alex 43 heard the creak of the main door open. The sound of the wind intensified for a minute, then the door closed again and Gia dashed back to the kitchen.

"It IS snowing!" he shivered. Droplets of water were visible all over his face.

Alex 43 was about to run to check himself, but thought against it. Instead, he checked the rapidly boiling contents of the pot.

"Strange." said Gia.

"Yes. Very strange." replied Alex 43.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 4th, 2006, 5:10 am 
Dragon Member

Nice idea, Alex. I fail to see how this should be in the sandbox, though, when it requires some intelligence to do well. I accept it is a kind of forum game of sorts, but when you have posts more than 500 words long that are thought out very carefully it isnt exactly spam, is it. :?

Character: Maeteru (Yes i know its a wierd name, and yes i know it isnt my RS name.)
Race: Elven Sorceror
Bio: Outcast from Isafdar at an early age. Learnt the ways of Ancient and Lunar Magicks at just 15 years old, and now works on developing his own spells. They are powerful, but can only be cast once every two days (each), unless there is a sufficient magical sacrifice (like slaying a few hundred chaos elementals)
Strengths: Magic, of any kind. Modern, Ancient and Lunar Magicks can be used at any time, and he has his own spellbook of magicks as well.
Weaknessess: He has to rely on the miniscule defence of his simple Robes. If needed, he can cast a spell in his own spellbook, Orb of Protection, which will protect him when needed, but this can only be cast once per day. Being a mage, he is terrible when it comes to hand-to-hand combat, unless wielding his Magic Sword, but even then isn't as powerful as a good warrior. Was also never too good with a bow.

Complete spell list from his book (each spell can only be cast once every two days):

Orb of Protection - Makes a magical orb around the caster, which protects the user from 150 points of damage. After those 150 points are up, it vanishes. The caster is still able to do magical damage to anything outside the orb.
Teleport anywhere - Teleports the user to any location he chooses.
Slay Beast - Deals 80% damage against any monster. Sometimes fails.
Magic Sword - Creates a magic sword for the caster. Will remain until it has done 150 points of damage, then it vanishes.
Hasten - Temporarily increases the speed of everything the caster does.
Slow Opponent - Temporarily slows an opponent.
Blaze - Increases the speed and power of the user in every way possible - senses, magic, ranged ability, strength, defence, as well as completely replenishing all hp. Only lasts a few minutes, and at the end of that few minutes, removes half the user's HP.

The elements (like normal magic has Air, Water, Earth, Fire) for his magic are:

Sand - Does normal damage. May damage opponent's armour.
Lightning - Deals extra damage to opponents wearing metal armour, but nearly none to other opponents.
Light - Deals nearly no damage to those wearing metal armour, but extra damage to opponents wearing other armours.
Spirit - Does damage to the spirit, effectively ignoring any armour.

And the four levels (like normal magic has Strike, Bolt, Blast and Wave) for his magic are:

Surge - Hits one person. Medium damage
Gust - Hits one person with Medium damage, and up to 9 more with low damage.
Torrent - Hits one person. High Damage
Storm - Hits one person with high damage, and up to 9 more with medium damage.

Do tell me if any of that magic isnt ok, Alex.

Last edited by MattVortex on August 4th, 2006, 10:36 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 4th, 2006, 9:07 am 
Dragon Member

RS Name: Kill Buddha
RS Status: Old School (2007)
Character: Endrike
Race: Elven
Bio: From Lletya
Strengths: Agility, magic, and good with a bow.
Weaknesses: Strength.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 4th, 2006, 11:41 am 
Dragon Member

From now on, everything I write thats orange will be in the story, and everything that is left white will be off-topic.

Maeteru dropped his staff to the ground. This was the staff he had created himself, from Dragonstone, Onyx, Diamond and the most powerful of magical woods. The top was an odd twist of wood and fragments of Diamond, with an Onyx and Dragonstone proudly stood upon the tip in a perfect formation. The whole staff seemed to glow with a strange green aura, probably given by the Magic Tree wood that the staff was made of. The point glowed an odd purple colour that seemes to entrance and mesmerise anyone who would look into it too long. This was the staff of the Wanderer's Magic, advanced and extremely powerful but very unstable magicks created by Maeteru himself.

The storm he had created was still shooting bolts of lightning from cloud to cloud and from cloud to ground, striking the top of the Wizards tower, the White Knights castle, and many more buildings beside. Some struck the top of the Karamja Volcano, the intense magic of the lightning surpassing even the heat of the volcano's lava, vapourising it.

He picked up his staff and pack, and walked through the darkened streets of Port Sarim. The Entrana monks were still there with their ship, dutifully waiting for anyone who may wish to travel to the Island, praying for Saradomin to protect them from this storm.

"Take me to your Island." said Maeteru to one of the monks.

"Sorry, but no armour or weapons. And this storm is quite vicious, it may be dangerous to try."

"Take me. Now." he said, his voice growing cold. His staff glowed some more, in anger it seemed. The monk obeyed.

"Right this way... Sir"

Maeteru's dark robes flowed behind him as he boarded the boat. The monks seemed to quiver in fear as he stepped off the gangplank, as if Zamorak had boarded the boat with him. But Maeteru bowed to no god. None would follow him, and he would follow none. As the Wanderer, he would remain alone.

Despite the storm, the vessel was obviously very finely crafted, and reached Entrana very quickly.

"I am told there is a man here who may be able to help me." said Maeteru, as he stepped onto the normally peaceful island. The storm still blew overhead, raindrops lashing at the windows.

"What help is it you seek, my friend?" said one of the Monks, holding his cloak tightly around him to keep out the rain.

"At the moment, just shelter. But I seek to know more about this world. One of you has existed since the first Age, has he not?"

"Well, yes. Although his body was split from him at the end of the First Age. He resides in a stone chapel to the Northeast of the island. He is as a spirit, but in Adamantite armour; it is hard to explain completely. He is the wisest of us on this island, and will be willing to take you in for the night.

"My thanks." Maeteru gestured a farewell, and started walking up towards the Northeast corner of the Island. The chapel was not hard to find. The great silver Saradomin Symbol atop the roof, and the stained glass on the western wall. He struck his staff twice against the large oak doors.

"Please wait one second!" said a voice from inside. It quickly ran up towards the door, and opened it a fraction. "What is it you would like?"

"Shelter for a while, and to ask for some knowledge."

"Certainly, stranger." The man inside opened the door a fraction more, to allow Maeteru to pass. Maeteru now saw what the other Monk had meant. From afar, this man would look like a regular knight, wearing Adamant armour, and with a Holy Symbol of Saradomin. But now he could see that no solid being in fact resided inside the armour. Only what looked like a spirit, with two glowing yellow eyes seemingly hovering inside the helmet. Maeteru failed to see how this being could be talking, when there was no visible mouth.

Maeteru stepped inside, to a great hall. Some logs were burning under a pan. The head of a white dragon appeared from around a corner.

"A Dragon!" Yelled Maeteru, throwing down his pack. He quickly picked up a blood rune, ready to cast Water Wave, or at least something sufficient to do damage against this dragon.

"No!" shouted the man. Maeteru looked confused for a while, but lowered his staff slightly.

"He is with me. He speaks, unlike the other dragons of this land. Please, drop your weapon. Im just preparing some food. My name is Alex, Alex 43."

"Maeteru." he said, resting his staff against his pack.

"Come, eat. It is ready now."

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 4th, 2006, 11:41 am 
Dragon Member

RS Name: Da Devil27
Clan Name: Dark Dynasty
ok, char created now to make his life real.....

------------------------

da devil27 had just exited falador after a spellcaster that was in quite a hurry knocked him off the path. "hmph" thought da devil27, "wonder why he's in a hurry..." As da devil27 left fally he thought it would be easier to take a quick stop at the monastary so he recharge his faith in saradomin. saradomin was teh god he chose becuase his quest for ultimate peace only seemed logical if he worshiped the god of peace and life.

After he was done he descided to go into the wilderness becuase he wanted to see those new capes he'd heard of. He was quite tired of his cape becuase he'd had it for years and it didn't look good with his Black and Red Mystic Robes and his amulet of fure, he thought it was ironic that he had an amulet of fure when we he was looking for peace but it was a gift from the lava people for helping that calm thier great beast the treasure.

After a few minutes of walking he saw someone in rune armour and asked if they had seen any cape sellers near by. "Noob!!" was all he got in return as the stranger attacked him. "very well," said da devil27 and he casted his favorite spell, Ice Barrage. The stranger instantly became a frozen peice of ice. After that he cast Saradomin's spell and a lighting bolt from the heavens struck the oppenant and killed him, after all electricity is actracted to water and ice is only water...

Not soon after he found the cape seller and bought his favorite cape that was black and red to match his robes. "now to rest..." and he instantly teleported to his favorite resting place, a quite church out of the way of the world. (yes, he teleported to the church, he doesn't need top waste time on newcomer's teleportation spells)

SOTW Wins: [59] [117] [167] [172] [175] [181] [183]
SOTM Wins: [October 08'] [January 09']
SRSOTW Wins: [2] [3]

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 4th, 2006, 9:23 pm 
Dragon Member

I will post in red

How did a human do a back flip up a 15 foot wall without hurting them self? Spash could. But Spash’s strength wasn’t his own. When he was young (15ish) , his parents got quite sick. So Spash made a deal with Zammarack to save his parents for his worship, of course, under a condition. That was if his parents died he would get un-holy powers. Zammarack agreed, because he needed more worshipers. Spash would bless bones with un-holy power and burry them in the name of Zammarack. In a freak accident, well I guess you can’t call it freak because Guthex was involved, his parents died and he got the powers. But soon he grew poor because buying the needed ingredients for the blessings were expensive. So Spash began to thieve, and mug for money. But his parents being Saradomin followers tried to get him to change back to the good way. He tooled Zamarack that the deal was off but Zamarack told him that, to stop a deal he would need to ‘kill’ him. But Spash could not do it alone he needed a ranger and a melees to help. So he serched.