Post subject: Between A Rock...
PostPosted: October 4th, 2006, 2:23 pm 
Adamantite Member

RS Name: Gotekn
RS Status: F2P
Clan Name: TKC, The Kindred Clan
Quests needed: Fishing Contest and Dwarf Cannon Quest.

Helpful Quest: The Giant Dwarf.

Levels needed: 30 defense, 40 mining (higher helps) 50 smithing.

Items needed: Pickaxe, 10k coins incase you forget somethin here or there, 4 Gold bars, 1 cannonball mold, a hammer, 3 camalot tellys and 2 falador telly helps. Armour to defeat a level 75 or 125 depending on your level.

Starting Out:

1. Start off by going to the cave entrance located in the northeast of Rellekka.

2. Then Go into the tunnel entrance.

3. Talk to the ferry dwarf and go across. Then go east across the bridge, then folow the path to quest start.

4. You will see a dwarf with a cannon near him and he has a rune pickaxe in his hand. His name is Dondakan the Dwarf. (Examine his cannonballs if you want a kick.) Image

5. Talk to him and he till tell you about the impenatrable rock and he needs help to penatrate it. He will tell you about a librarian.

6. Go back across the river by talking to the ferrydwarf again, and htis time talk to the Boatdwarf. Ask him to go to the city. Once you go to the city the librarian should be directly west of you. But you have to go north over the bridge in order to get to him.

7. When talking to the librarian he wil tell you about the wrench engineer.

8. Go southeast into the building and he will be located near the anvil icon on the minimap.

9. Talk to him and he will tell you about Roland a Dwarf that used to work with Dondakan and that he is located near the mines in the Ice mountain.

10. Use your Falador Teleport and go to Where the dwarfen mines are located near the monestary. Go into the western bulding there and talk to Roland.

11. Talk to him and he will tell you about a book. But he lost the pages :'( You have yo go searching for them in the mines.

Gathering the Pages:

12. First Page: Kill a scropion to get it. (You might have to kill more than one to get it)

13. Second Page: Search all the carts until you find it.

14. Third Page: Mine a few ores to find this one. Mine tin or copper easier to mine.

Dont drop the pages or you will have to get them over again.

15. Once you get the pages go talk to Roland again and he will give you the book if you agree to give it back.

16. Read the Book.

17. Once you do that head back to Dondakan. You can either use Camalot Teleport or go down into the mines and use the dwarfen carts to save a little time if you did the quest.

Finishing Up:

18. Talk to Dondakan and after listening to his story about wasting all his money on cannonballs, use a gold bar on him. He will tell you to make a gold cannonball.

19. Telly Falador and make a gold cannonball.

20. Teleport to Camalot and go to Back to Dondakan. He will use the Gold Cannonbal and it wil go right through the wall. He will tell you he needs to shoot you through it. He will give you a schematic.

Gettin Schematics:

21. First one: Dondakan gives it to you.

22. Second one: Go back to the Dwarfen engineer in Keldagrim.

23. Third one: Talk to Roland. (use mine carts)He will tell you he lost it. Read the book and it will be the last page. Tear it out. (while you are there make a golden helmet on the anvil in the mines.)

24. Fourth one: Talk to Khorvad under white wolf mountain. (use mine carts) He will tell you to buy you a dwarfen stout. If you say know a little miniclip will come up.

25. Click to Assemble and Assemble them. Once you do that it will be done.

Killing the Demon:

26. Go back to Dondakin and give it to him. (Use mine carts.) Put on your gold helmet and get into the cannon.

27. Once he puts you in mine as much ore as you can. The more gold ore you have the easier it is to kill the demon. I got about 11 and go through the fire. Once you do that talk to it. The demon will appear.

28. Use protect from mage if you have it and it helps a lot. Once you kill it you will be sucked out of it. If you are in trouble take off your helmet and you will be teleported out of there.

29. Congratulations Quest complete.

I will be working on Eadgar's Ruse next

~Gotekn~

a recent study showed that 92% percent of all teenagers converted to emo/puck etc. put this in ur profile if ur one of the 8% who stayed gangsterr
I post in cyan cause I'm good like that.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: October 4th, 2006, 2:23 pm 
Adamantite Member

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 4th, 2006, 2:38 pm 
Wow nice lengthy and detailed guide, including screen shots, i think this would be very usefull. Keep up the good quality. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 12th, 2006, 6:26 pm 
Adamantite Member

RS Name: dirtycur
RS Status: P2P
definetly awesome! of a guild!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 12th, 2006, 7:39 pm 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Sevith
Clan Name: RSBandB of course!
You should trim the pictures. Besides that very nice.

Marty O' Donnell says Howdy :)!

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 12th, 2006, 8:38 pm 
Dragon Member

Good, you just need to trim up the pictures

mc_icee wrote:
definetly awesome! of a guild!!!

Ok... Wtf?