Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: RSBANDBUpdate! 85 - Tuxedo Time
PostPosted: February 3rd, 2007, 8:56 pm 
Site Owner

RS Name: shane12088
RS Status: P2P
This week Brad and Shane put on their Tuxedo's while talking about the new penguin related quest Cold War. Of course it's not only this quest this week, numerous other things such as decrypting behind the scenes all the way to the fact that Windows Vista has finally shipped!

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: February 3rd, 2007, 8:56 pm 
Site Owner

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 3rd, 2007, 9:22 pm 
Dragon Member

RS Name: lKiwi
RS Status: Classic
too bad brad had microphone problems after waiting for it to come.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 3rd, 2007, 10:54 pm 
Dragon Member

Brad, to elaborate on my question.

If you, like me, had no life. You would have finished all the quests and would be able to see where all of the plots appear to be going currently.

In the Rise of the Red axe the Evil Dwarfs are gathering an army of (Asian) Chaos dwarfs.

The Monkey's want to expand their domain to Karamja, as you promised as an ambassador in disguise.

The Werewolves have made it across the River Salve. I never saw how this was a big issue really. But in the past the River Salve has always prevented then from going beyond Morytania into Misthlain.

The Penguins (Russians) plan too take over RuneScape with a giant mechanical penguin, based upon the same designs as your suit, probably nuclear powered. Expect it to breathe fire and have laser eyes though. If you actually pay attention during it, or do it without a quest guide so you need to pay attention, you will see that Pescallion Pax has little figurines over a map of RuneScape. He want to take over Relleka and Seers' Village. Unless the likely story of it really just being dec.

We still have loose ends from Mournings' End Part II. And the Quidditch Pitch is still closed. Probably the next in line in Plague City.

Shane when it comes to information in general of RuneScape plot lines, names and future updates you have appeared clueless. The coming soon black spot on the RS map is to do with the up coming quest this month. If you have got to a certain stage in cold war you can see they are actual islands. However I have managed to forget the names. However I can still spell all the other places correctly. Unlike most people. o.o. Ok that makes you average. I was also disappointed you didn't know where Norway was, it's part of Scandinavia...

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 4th, 2007, 3:58 am 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Brad7443
Wtf we only recorded this.. 12 hours ago.

Co-host of RSBANDB!Update: 2006-2010
Biggest thorn in Shane's side: 2005-2010

Don't despair because it's over. Smile because it happened.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 4th, 2007, 6:56 am 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: kjthoward
cool episode btw you can just call me kjth

This place is like my heroin, can't get enough.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 4th, 2007, 9:53 am 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Stanley1943
RS Status: F2P
Brad wrote:

Thanks to the power of Shane's editing (and my show notes) :P

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: February 4th, 2007, 9:53 am 
Rsbandb Donor

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 6th, 2007, 11:14 am 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Sparty Pants
Lol 'The Brad Show'

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 6th, 2007, 11:19 am 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: kjthoward
Jeff wrote:
Brad wrote:

Thanks to the power of Shane's editing (and my show notes) :P

Yer and the fact that Brad was good and the only swear word was when Shane got a splinter

This place is like my heroin, can't get enough.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 6th, 2007, 1:16 pm 
Dragon Member

RS Name: Sky Jace
Agent Waffles wrote:
Brad, to elaborate on my question.

If you, like me, had no life. You would have finished all the quests and would be able to see where all of the plots appear to be going currently.

In the Rise of the Red axe the Evil Dwarfs are gathering an army of (Asian) Chaos dwarfs.

The Monkey's want to expand their domain to Karamja, as you promised as an ambassador in disguise.

The Werewolves have made it across the River Salve. I never saw how this was a big issue really. But in the past the River Salve has always prevented then from going beyond Morytania into Misthlain.

The Penguins (Russians) plan too take over RuneScape with a giant mechanical penguin, based upon the same designs as your suit, probably nuclear powered. Expect it to breathe fire and have laser eyes though. If you actually pay attention during it, or do it without a quest guide so you need to pay attention, you will see that Pescallion Pax has little figurines over a map of RuneScape. He want to take over Relleka and Seers' Village. Unless the likely story of it really just being dec.

We still have loose ends from Mournings' End Part II. And the Quidditch Pitch is still closed. Probably the next in line in Plague City.

Shane when it comes to information in general of RuneScape plot lines, names and future updates you have appeared clueless. The coming soon black spot on the RS map is to do with the up coming quest this month. If you have got to a certain stage in cold war you can see they are actual islands. However I have managed to forget the names. However I can still spell all the other places correctly. Unlike most people. o.o. Ok that makes you average. I was also disappointed you didn't know where Norway was, it's part of Scandinavia...

Quidditch Pitch? I'm not a member...what's the Quidditch Pitch? The reason I'm asking is because that's in Harry Potter...

Dragon Member #90