Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: The Ogre's Fang (Role-playing story)
PostPosted: August 12th, 2007, 7:01 pm 
Dragon Member

RS Name: Limpin
RS Status: P2P
Cyrodiil, the land of the populated, and tainted.

There is a boy who sticks out like a sore thumb in a certain area, and his name is Steven, a young lad in Bruma. Bruma is a good place, and so are the other places, but Bruma just has a certain ... feel to it for Steven.

"So many guilds to join in!" Steven said.

"I don't know which one to choose! There's the Dark Brotherhood, the Theve's guild (but some people insist that it doesn't exist, but Steven knows it does.), the Mage's Guild, The Arena, The Fighter's guild... I don't know which to chose!"

Suddenly the door bursts open, and three men in black hoods walk in. One of them looked muscular, he was probbaly the one who broke down the door. The one in the center looked pale, and his face was wrinkled. The one on the right looked as if his hands were dripping with blood.

"Get up, kid." The one in the middle said.

"Who are you?! Why did you break down my door?!"

"Your awsers will be awnsered soon, just follow us."

"I don't trust you! There's blood dripping from that man's hand!"

In a gloomy, and quite freakish voice, the man said "FOLLOW US!"

Steven did so, for he was frightened by this man and his minions. They came to an abandoned house in a small town called Cheydinhal. The man in the center told his minions to go and get their 'visitor's' room ready for his 'deathly gift'.

"What are they going to do to me?! Deathly Gift?! Are they going to slaughter me when noone can hear my screams of agony?! What should I do? Run away from these men? Yes! I'll just run away from them and never look back!" Steven thought to himself. But, when Steven started running, the muscular man was about to go after him, but the man in the center of the group stopped him. The man let Steven get about 50 feet away, then suddenly, Steven sees a red cloud of smoke infrond of him, and then he sees a 11-foot Daedric. Suddenly he hears the worst sound in his life the Daedric Screech, which when he screeches, means he is going to attack as fast as possible, and inflict as much pain as possible.

The Daedric grabs Steven by his arm, flips him onto his back, and pulls on Steven's other arm, and the one that he grabbed first, and yanks them, and dis-locates them both, and then the Daedric Lord puffs into a cloud of ash, and flies off.

Steven is screaming in pain, and then the three men approach him again...

Before we continue the story, we're going to need to get some more people, and that's where you, the readers, come in. You'll need to make some Bios and help me find some friends/enimies.

Here's what you put to be in the story:

Name:
Skin Color:
Race:
Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Preffered Armour:
Preffered Weapon:

That's all for Bios.

Thanks for reading, and making a Bio!

Last edited by Steven on August 14th, 2007, 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: August 12th, 2007, 7:01 pm 
Dragon Member

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 13th, 2007, 1:56 am 
Dragon Member

RS Status: Classic
Name: Arashi
Race: Breton
Male/female: Male
Muscular?: Not too much.
Skinny?: Quite
Height: 188cm
Choice of weapon: Claymores
Preferred armour: Enchanted Elven armour
Hair colour: Brown
Eye colour: Green

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 14th, 2007, 10:05 pm 
Dragon Member

As the three men were approaching Steven again, many arrows flew straight at the men. As the arrows hit the men, a cloud of blue fog circled around them. As the fog faded, Steven saw three blue-boned skeletons on the blood-covered bricks beneath them. A man approached Steven and asked;

"Are you alright?"
"Yes, except my shoulders are dislocated."
"I can fix that for you, my friend."

The man put his hands on each arm, and popped each arm into the socket. Surprisingly, Steven felt nothing.

"Thanks! How did you do that?"
"Basic magic, I'll teach you sometime." the man replied.
"Alright, and thanks for saving me from those ... people." Steven said.
"No problem, my men took care of them, not me. My Archery skills are basic. I'm more of a blade user."

Steven looked over to the side, but he saw nothing.

"Men, it is safe, take off your invisible armour." the man said.

Just then, Steven saw many people in blue leather.

"Woah, what made them invisible?" Steven wondered.
"A spell scroll, we make them." the man replied.
"May I know your name, sir?"
"You may call me by my birthname, Arashi."
"Arashi, huh? Pretty cool."
"Hey, why don't you come with us? We could use some help." Arashi offered Steven.
"Sure! I'd like to be with you guys."

Arashi and his men led Steven to a shack outside of Bravil. Inside the shack was a door. Arashi led Steven down the dim-lit corridor. At the end, there was annother door. Iside there was a trap door. They all went through the trapdoor, and then into a bright-blue room with many Staffs, Bows, many many arrows, and a few Claymores.

"Well, this is what we call home." Arashi said.
"I like it! You have enough to last you for a war, in here!"
"We're careful around these parts, there's many Trolls and Ogres." Arashi said in a fearful voice.

CRASH CRASH CRACK BOOM!

"God's blood! What was that?!" Steven yelped in fear
"Men, fall in! Steven stay here! It's something big, and something strong..."

Until next time, folks!

We're going to need annother bio for the next chapter.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 15th, 2007, 5:42 am 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Azek
Name: Bluekiss of the NightWishers clan est. 2500 B.C
Home Town:Yannile
Skin Color:Lighter side of Tan
Race:Elven
Eye Color:Emerald Green
Hair Color:Night Black
Preffered Armour:Black Dragon Leather Encahted by the Queen Elfven Lady.
Preffered Weapon: Mystic Bow of his Ancestors passed down from the God Wars

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 15th, 2007, 7:47 am 
Dragon Member

OOC: May i remind you, Ranging God, that this story is based on game named Oblivion. So if you don't know about it, you'll have hard time writing this :p

"You stay here", Arashi adviced Steven. "I'll go up there and check what's going on."

Arashi heard a little agreement behind his back while he was running towards trapdoor.

He wiped off the dust on shack's old walls and found a hole between planks, and put his eye against it.

A huge, red ogre was walking slowly past the shack, followed by twenty daedric warriors.

"Oh god" he whispered quietly. "This seems bad."
He went back downstairs quickly.

"Men! Take everything you can and let's leave! The Daedra is by the door!" He bellowed.

"Steven" Arashi whispered. "I don't know what you've done with the daedra recently, but this is bad, you know."

"Uh - I" Steven mumbled.

"Take this sword, we can't carry everything."

"I - OK."

"Oh - and...." Arashi said as he walked to the bookshelve at the northern wall. He came back with old dusty book named "The basics of Invisibility"

Steven recognized immediately that it was a spell tome. Arashi handed it out to him.

"Learn this", Arashi said "And use it. We need to get out as quietly as possible."

"Where? The Daedra is coming, we can't go to the shack!"

"Did you think we'd be that uncautious? This is war, sonny, we need some... special exits." He said and pulled the lever at the place the spell tome had just been in.

A hole appeared into wall, revealing a cave behind it.

"Righto." Steven said. "Let's go."

And so they went through the tunnel and appeared behind bushes just ouside Bravil.

"Put on your Invisibility spells" Arashi whispered "We can't be noticed."

Right after Arashi had finished, they heard somebody laughing. "Ha, I told ye tha' these brats'll come ou' in 'ere! An' look at tha'!" A goblin said to the group following him; the Daedric army had found them.

"I sense trouble" Steven said quietly. "Well, we can't get out of this without a battle."

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 15th, 2007, 12:45 pm 
Dragon Member

Very good, Slimppu!

"What will we do, Arashi?" Steven questioned in a trembling voice.
"We'll attack them straight-on."
"How will we do that? There's twenty of them, and an Ogre! Not to mention the Goblin!"
"Like this!"

Arashi's Claymore turned bright-red, and his Elven armour glistened with a green sparkle. Arashi charged at the Daedra, and every one of them colapsed with a loud 'thud'. Arashi's men shot their arrows at the Ogre, but behind the arrows was a little cloud of blue smoke, the same smoke Steven had seen when they killed the men who were harrasing Steven.

As each arrow speared into the Ogre's red, thick skin, his flesh turned to ash, and he bled un-controllably. After the cloud of blue smoke cleared, again he saw a Blue boned skeleton.

Everyone seemed to have something to take care of; Arashi had the Daedra, Arashi's men had the Ogre, but Steven didn't have anything... But then the Goblin cast a red spell; Steven knew this spell right away. His Father once taught it to him; the spell was Flare, a basic Fireball.

"Ha! Ye can't kill me, boy!" The goblin said in a bone-chilling voice.

Steven felt such rage in him, that he charged at the Goblin, and killed it in cold blood. Steven liked the feeling of his sword cutting through flesh easily, and decided that he'd try to take care of a Daedra for Arashi.

Steven charged twards an Daedra, but the Daedra saw Steven firsthand. The Daedra shot an arrow at Steven's hand. The arrow had a green liquid dropping from it, Steven recodnized it as poison.

The arrow went into Steven's hand, and once it did, it started to burn, and it would'nt stop bleeding! Steven tried to pull out the arrow, but it was stuck in his bone. Arashi killed all of the Daedra, and then he heard Steven, screaming with pain.

"Steven, what happened?!" Arrashi screamed half-way accrossed the cave.
"A Daedra shot an arrow at my hand, it won't stop bleeding and the arrow won't come out!"

Steven started feeling light-headed now. He's lost a lot of blood. Arashi came over and picked Steven up and took him back inside the base. Arashi said something to Steven, but Steven could'nt understand. Steven concentrated on what Arashi said. He just kept thinking about what he said... "Steven ... a ... !" is all that Steven understood.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: August 15th, 2007, 12:45 pm 
Dragon Member

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 15th, 2007, 1:21 pm 
Dragon Member

*Shines upon the hill of pride* I R OWN. Oh yeah, the story. Hang on...

"This", Arashi thought, "is the situation where going through college of Restoration really shows up helpful.... Hang on there, Steven!"

Arashi casted multiple shining blue spells on Steven's arm, but bleeding didn't stop.

"What the hell's with this wound?! The bleeding won't stop!"

He took the arrow in his hand and examined its tip. There were something greenish, sparkling liquid.

"Oh dear lord" Arashi said, terrified. "This is worse than I thought! The bleeding wound poison... This needs some higher magic."

By saying that, he ran into the living room corridor, and shouted:
"Hey! You! Can you heal well?"

The person in blue robes hesitated.
"Err - yeah - quite...."

"Good. There's wounded man in main hall, can you look out for him so he won't die while i'm in scroll wares?"

The person nodded, and walked fastly past the corridor.

Arashi arrived at scroll ware entrance, took a torch from a box beside old wooden dor and lit it. He entered the room, feeling cold in the darkness.

The scroll wareroom were huge; Thousands of spell scrolls put on many many stone shelves. He stopped at 'Cure wounds' section and started searching fastly.

After two minutes of working, Arashi finally wound what he wanted; The "Cure unstoppable bleeding" scroll.

He got out from the scroll wares and ran towards the end of corridor and pressed a rock on the wall. A huge stone slided off revealing a shortcut, straight to main hall.

First thing he noticed was Steven lying on floor, unconcious, and the blue robed wizard trying to heal him.

"Is he - Is he okay?" Arashi asked.

"Barely. He has lost a huge amount of blood, i'm surprised he's still alive!" The wizard answered.

"Great, great... Can you move a bit?"

Wizard stood up from where he were and Arashi took his place, putting the scroll under Steven's arm. Then he mumbled quietly the spell.

Huge amount of blue light burst out of the scroll, glowing inside Steven's arm. The wound closed immediately without leaving any trace of there had ever been a wound.

Steven opened his eyes. "Ugh" He started. "I feel terrible."

"By what you've been going through, that's highly acceptable."

"Oh, yeah... What happened?"

"I'll explain you later. C'mon, let's eat some dinner."

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 15th, 2007, 1:52 pm 
Dragon Member

I'm ALIVE!

Arashi and Steven went into Bravil to get dinner from a local inn.

"Hello, Olav." Arashi said to the Inn owner.

"'ello there, Arashi! How's it going? I see you have a ... WHAT IN GOD'S GOOD NAME HAPPENED TO HIM?! He's covered in blood!" Olav said.

"We ran into a little ... trouble down at the house."

"More Daedra and Ogres?"

"Afraid so, Olav." Arashi told him.

"Well, glad to see you're alright, kid." Olav told Steven.

"Thanks."

"What do you want to eat, Steven?" Arashi asked.

"I'll take some ..." Steven saw an elderly mad huddled in a corner dowstairs, and mumbled to Arashi; "Get a room, we're going to need to help someone."

"Wh-" Arashi was cut off by a loud groan coming from downstars.

"Don't worry 'bout that, lads. It's just the ... er ... cat. Yes, just the cat." Said Olav.

"Right... Okay then. We'll buy a room, one for me and one for him. 20gold will cover it, I belive?" Arashi bargained with Olav.

"Righto, here's your room keys."

Olav handed them each a rusty iron key.

"Thank you." "Thanks, Olav." they both thanked Olav.

Arashi and Steven got to their rooms, and the moaning got louder the closer they got to their beds.

"Steven, let's go outside and see if we can find a merchant who sells arrows." Arashi yelled accrossed the hall to Steven's room.

"You bet, Arashi!" Steven said back.

Arashi and Steven both creeped down the stairs, and pickpocketed the basement key from Olav.

"Let's get to the basement, that's where I saw the man." Steven quietly whispered to Arashi.

"Okay."

Arashi was first down the stairs, with his claymore in hand. Steven followed. They found the old man, but this time he wasen't alive, he was dead, in a pool of blood.

"We're too late." Arashi said discouraged.

"Poor man. I at least wanted to see what had hurt him, I didn't see any ..." Steven was cut off by the same moan. The old man started trembling in the corner again.

"What the...?!" Arashi and Steven yelped.

The man came alive! He jumped up with great force, and leaped at Arashi and Steven.

Before the man could even lay a hand on them, Arashi sliced off his legs, but the man still had his arms to jump with. The man leaped at them again, but this time, the man pushed Steven over, and was about to gnaw on Steven's neck, but Arashi thrusted his claymore into the man's side, and when he did, they both heard a soft 'whoosh'.

"Let's get out of here! This place is evil!" Arashi yiped.

Arashi and Steven arrived back at the shack, and went down stairs. They found the man that helped Steven when he was hurt lying on the ground, face-down. His eyes were sewn shut. There was a letter in his pocket.

"If you wish to see your men alive, you must give us the boy. He's the key."

"The key? The key to what?" Steven asked.

"... Nothing, Steven. Let's just get all of the supplies we can, and get out of here."

"Bu -"

"Let's just leave!" Arashi said in a stern voice. "Get all you can."

"Yes sir, Arashi."

(Next Chapter, no need to double post.)

Steven and Arashi grabbed 5 quivvers of the smoke-arrows, 5 claymores, and a full set of Elven armour, each, and set out to Anvil.

About 44 days later, they come acrossed the Inn of Ill Omen.

"Let's stop here for the night, it's the closest Inn to Anvil." Arashi told Steven.

Inside there's a gloomy looking man.

"Hello Sir, we'd like to buy a room." Steven said.

"On the house." The Inn keeper said, and slid two shiny steel keys acrossed the counter.

"Thanks." They both said.

"Don't mention it." he said.

Upstairs, they both unlocked their rooms, and headed inside. The rooms were right next to eachother. There was also a door inbetween incase for any reason they needed to see eachother.

"Clean rooms, and hey, look, they even left out some bread and some mead!" Arashi said exitedly.

"Seems we stayed at the right spot, huh?" Steven said.

"Sure thing."

As Steven sat down to eat his food, he found a note.

"Tonite they will visit you. Don't run for they will find you. The Door will be unlocked."

"Arashi ..."

Arashi was laying on the ground, face down. Steven tried all he could to get him to wake up. Steven shook him, but nothing.

Steven ran downstairs and found the Innkeeper

"My friend, he is on the ground, and he won't wake up, and I don't think he is breathing!" Steven said frightened.

"Give him some mead. It'll wake him up."

Steven ran upstairs, found the mead, and poured it in Arashi's mouth.

Just like the Innkeeper said, it woke him up.

"Ugh, I feel like I took a battleaxe to the head!" Arashi groaned.

"I came in to show you a note and you were on the floor passed out. You weren't breathing." Steven said.

"That mead is good, what kind is it?" Arashi wondered.

Steven looked at the label, it said Daylight Mead; Blood red wine. When Steven was pouring the mead in Arashi's mouth, it did resemble a blood red color...

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 16th, 2007, 1:08 pm 
Dragon Member

WINE. NEED MORE WINE. NEED DRUNKNESS. IT MAKES MY STATS GO BLAH BUT W/E.

The week days they stayed at the Inn of Ill Omen. They spent their days traveling through Anvil looking at views, and spending their gold.

They also spent a lot of time at nearby library, Steven searching information about the 'Key' thing, wondering if it was some strange code language, and Arashi going through books like 1000 wines and where to find them, The big book of winery and Skingrad: The city of wine. He was slightly intersted about Daylight Mead, but he didn't seem to find any information about it.

It was the middle of summer, every day being sunny and warm. Arashi, for some reason, was burnt by the sun really badly, meaning he had to live inside. He had burnt his neck really badly, it hurt all the time.

Steven noticed that one day too, and thought up with a different kind of view.

"Err - Arashi?" He asked. "Why do you have two, deep holes around your neck, covered with dried blood?"

Arashi looked at him. "Two holes, what...? Where?"

Steven poked at them with his finger.

"Ow, that hurt - wait, what the - ?"

And then he remembered the wine; blood red, and tasting like it, atleast in Steven's opinion....

"Good gracious! I'm a vampire!"

"That's what I thought too. I wonder who bit you?"

"I - I" He mumbled. "That's why the wine tasted so good, that's why i haven't died to sun yet; That wine WAS blood!"

"I told you." Steven replied. "It was compeletely obvious. By its taste, atleast. I wonder who bit you?"

"The Innkeeper of course! He bottles the 'wine' so he has some spare blood if there isn't any customers to bite..."

"And he was ran out of that wine that day.. The last bottle was in our room... Well, makes sense."

They walked downstairs to Inn, Arashi taking his Daedric dagger out and pointing the innkeeper's throat.

"Okay, vampirey-innkeeper" Arashi said with cold voice. "Did you just happen to BITE me recently?"

"Arashi!" Steven yelled with horror. "You COULD be a bit kinder!"

"Oh, well." Arashi answered and pulled back the knife. "So, did you?"

"I -I'm very sorry.... I had ran out of the blood bottles, so I had to!... I'm sorry! Don't kill me!" The innkeeper said and trembled.

"I won't" Arashi said. "You could be of some help, though. Do you happen to know how to heal this?"

"I don't, sir. But I've heard that there's a cure being invented.... If i were you, you should check Arcane University at Imperial City."

"That's a long travel." Said Steven behind them. "But we can make it. What'd you say, Arashi?"

"We leave at dawn. Innkeeper, can you give me some blood bottles of yours? I might need it, during the trip..."

"Y- yes, sir, anything, sir."

"Good enough. I need to get rid of this disease, I'm not the kind of type who goes sneaking into houses and bite poor souls."

"So, we're setting off tomorrow?" Steven asked.

"Definitely." Arashi replied.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 16th, 2007, 1:32 pm 
Dragon Member

Arcane University, here we come!

The next day, the Innkeeper gave Arashi 10 bottles of Human blood.

"Thank you for not killing me!" The Innkeeper said in a terrified voice.

"Don't make anyone else a vampire, or else." Arashi commanded the Inkeeper.

As they stepped outside, the Anvil guard came to Arashi and Steven.

"Are you two Arashi and Steven, the travelers from Bravil?" The guard asked.

"Yes, what do you need? We must travel at night, due to a ... sickness Arashi has." Steven replied.

"We need your assistance! Follow us! Make haste!"

Steven and Arashi followed the guard into Castle Bruma. The guard led them into a secret chamber from the basement. They could hear cries of pain and fear down the hall.

"Be quiet, the Countess is in her torture room. She brings Aragonians to this room, and they never return." The guard warned Steven and Arashi

"Wh -... You must be joking, this is illegal in all towns!" Arashi said almost in anger.

The guard, Steven, and Arashi both creeped down the hall, to the door. They quietly opened it, and peeked inside. As the guard said, the Countess was torturing a black scaled Aragonian man.

They could see many toture devices, and much green liquid all over the floor. There was a Iron Warhammer in the Countess' hands, she was bashing the Aragonian man in the stomach.

"All right! That's IT! You're a evil woman, Countess! Tonight you die for what you've done to these poor citizens!" Arashi bellowed.

"Oh really, Arashi? You think you can get rid of me that easily? Try it." She hissed back at him.

Arashi's shoulders slid down a little, so where you could see giant gashes in his back, out of his back came giant black scaley wings.

"Arashi ... What's wrong ... ?" Steven said, stepping back.

"Oh Steven, puny mortal! You must be frightened? Don't worry... You'll unlock the door soon, my friend. You're going to see him again." Arashi said in a freakish voice.

Steven uncorked a bottle of blood and jumped on Arashi's scaled wings, and held back his head. Then Steven poured the blood into his sharp-toothed mouth. Arashi was on their side, now.

"Thanks, Steven, I don't know why I said that, it must've been the vampire side talking."

Arashi still had his wings out, but now he thrusts his Claymore at the Countess and stabs her through the chest. Arashi then dug his razor-like teeth into the Countess' wrinkled neck, and sucked the blood from her veins.

Arashi had won.