Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: wait.... what? what the hell just happened!!!!
PostPosted: October 31st, 2007, 12:27 am 
Runite Member

RS Name: Potatoreaper
RS Status: P2P
Clan Name: RageQuit

is this serious?????? how did that happen? even worse, allow me to show you what its for...

ok, i have 3 problems with this.

1: the evidence doesn't have a lot of other players text, which is very shakey

2: although yes, using the "()" combo is filter bypassing, "lmao@creepybacon.com" is not a real website, but because of my frist problem, his funny text can't be seen, so i can't prove what i was talking about

3: i said it in clan chat... again, someone in clan chat reported me for joking. i said it earlier this evening, if i was reported one more time by a fellow rsbandber, i'm gone... oh and because i know rsgamer would say it, i'll just tell him he's wrong in advance. it didn't report itself. if it did, i'd have at least 7 other offenses like this one...most likely, neither did warren's offense.

so thats that. whether i appeal successfully, i might be quitting rsbandb. clan chat's definitely just not a place i can be myself i suppose. you can talk to me in private messages, or on my own clan chat, which is limited access to people whom i trust.

i just have one question.... why is one offense thats obviously a joke, worth a full 10.0 /10 blackmarks? the rule 1 violation is 2.5 marks, and that was also reported in clan chat...

maybe its the flow of dosens of new players on rsbandb that have different morals, or don't know whos who. or maybe im just a huge jerk and didn't realize it, but regardless, well, i guess theres not much more to say. all thats left is my neo contact information

former account: potatoreaper still in highscores if you want to see my stats.

new account name: spud chaotic

i'll take this time around to be far more selective in who gets on my friends list. depending on how things go, i may or may not be around here much longer, so, so long runescape bits and bytes.

UPDATE: currently appealing the 2nd rule one violation. as a short summary, while joking around, trying to cheer someone up in clan chat, i said if they'd stop crying i'd give them i kiss. after some "O_o" faces and some funny comments rejecting the idea, i revesed it, saying that if they didn't stop crying i'd kiss them. guess someone took things too seriously. regardless, even if that appeal works i'd still be 10/10 marks, so its just for a clear conscience for both myself, and the reporter if the have nay regret.

Joined~Sept 24, 2006_____Runite~Mon Jul 07, 2007 3:04 pm.
try not to rage quit

Last edited by Cooper on October 31st, 2007, 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: October 31st, 2007, 12:27 am 
Runite Member

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 31st, 2007, 1:58 am 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Kangas Khan
Clan Name: MaSoRs
What the hell.. -.-
Who'd report for that??

Good luck on your appeal man, just tell them it's not a real website, you thought it was a funny way of saying things, and you won't do it again. :\

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 31st, 2007, 3:15 am 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Sparty Pants
Do you remember if there was anyone in the Clan Chat that wasn't from Rsbandb? Or perhaps a fairly unknown member?

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 31st, 2007, 3:52 am 
Dragon Member

RS Name: Southrend
RS Status: Classic
Everyone in that clan chat was a member of RSBandB for quite some time if I remember correctly.

Proud RSB&B Member #570 since 12/27/04
Proud RSB&B Mod since 7/24/05

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 31st, 2007, 4:03 am 
Runite Member

Alex wrote:
Do you remember if there was anyone in the Clan Chat that wasn't from Rsbandb? Or perhaps a fairly unknown member?

finding out who did it won't make any difference in the security level of clan chat, and besides, knowing who did it would just make me get more upset. it was the god wars event, and the only people in clan chat were those at the event really. everyone was smilied or more for clan rank. so, like i said, knowing who did it would just make an enemy out of someone on the boards, whom i probably have at least a medium appreciation for. and thats why i sorta don't want to be a part of this community anymore. if you can't share at least a uniform level of trust to everyone in the group, then really, you don't belong in that group. i feel like i can't trust people that i for the most part consider to be my friends, and as such, i get anxious.

i need to be me all the time.

try not to rage quit

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 31st, 2007, 9:24 am 
Rsbandb Donor

RS Name: Bkg
Clan Name: Applesauce
:( We're slowly losing members due to the carelessness to the pit we come to know as "Jagex."

Post subject: Register and login to get these in-post ads to disappear
PostPosted: October 31st, 2007, 9:24 am 
Rsbandb Donor

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 31st, 2007, 9:28 am 
Chat Moderator

Location: There's a place in the world where the sun won't shine, consumed of color and depth. I'm not there. ca
RS Name: Alex 43
Clan Name: Rsbandb! All the way!
I remember that joke, it was funny. But Jagex will ban or mute you for the simplest things. Even if the person directly asks for it, they'll still have at you for saying it.

So yeah, in the future, don't joke around about websites.

All right, now let's hear everyone honestly say that it wasn't them that did it! Out with it! I know you're guilty out there!

... and for the record, ONLY if it's in a clan chat, I do wish they would give the name of the reporter. I like to maintain being anonymous when reporting in-game rule-breakers, but clan chats are supposed to be private conversations between other players who are used to it. Should someone dislike it, they leave. Simple as that.

EDIT: I can give a clue. It's the censored name that you can also see speaking that has reported you. I'll root through my screen-shots of the event and try to find a match. Everyone else, do the same. It looks like it occurred after we all started making the 'death dot'.

Last edited by Alex 43 on October 31st, 2007, 10:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 31st, 2007, 9:33 am 
Mithril Member

RS Name: the kat meow
Cooper wrote:
Alex wrote:

finding out who did it won't make any difference in the security level of clan chat, and besides, knowing who did it would just make me get more upset. it was the god wars event, and the only people in clan chat were those at the event really. everyone was smilied or more for clan rank. so, like i said, knowing who did it would just make an enemy out of someone on the boards, whom i probably have at least a medium appreciation for. and thats why i sorta don't want to be a part of this community anymore. if you can't share at least a uniform level of trust to everyone in the group, then really, you don't belong in that group. i feel like i can't trust people that i for the most part consider to be my friends, and as such, i get anxious.

i need to be me all the time.

Ok. Heres how I'm setting it down RIGHT NOW.

I ain't loosing a friend. Sit. Stay.

We'll find this little &^(*^&^(&^( and kill it.

appeal the ban.

--Offtopic: I saw a kid on a last chance with 62 black marks :P

If he had 62 black marks, and still was playing (not banned) THEN YOU CAN SURVIVE IT!

Lets throughly question everyone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 31st, 2007, 10:25 am 
Runite Member

i wouldn't play on lat chance appeal tbh...

I'd make some new account, thinking "P R Avenger", you can guess why, and transfer any valuables over, regardless of its legality. last chance appeals are flipping annoying to play on. all it takes is one person who decides they don't' like your altitude, and you're banned forever. iirc, warren never used his last chance appeal on nmr7 for a similar reason.

i'll check my offenses now and see if the 2.5 mark offense has been appealed or not. either way, its all riding on that ridiculously unjust 10 marks in one offense -.-

alex, thanks i guess. although im not too sure about wanting to know who did it or not, it'd be good for bnb overall to know for future reference.

try not to rage quit

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 31st, 2007, 10:30 am 
Dragon Member

rofl ownt xP

Is this a Jagex plot against all B&B'ers?

I'd just like to say one thing, because it irritates the **** out of me. I'm sick and tired of you people deciding what's best for everyone else without asking or discussing it first. The sandbox was very rarely used by moderators, site owners and admins, it was used by the regular member to have "fun". Flame baiting, spamming or whatever, I think it would have been only fair to ask what everyone else thought first. Regardless of the outcome, it would have been a lot less selfish (because removing it like this is) and would have gotten a much better response.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 31st, 2007, 10:56 am 
Dragon Member

RS Name: Limpin
zvono wrote:
rofl ownt xP

Dude, don't say that to one of my closest friends at RSBandB, and even after he has been banned? ...

Oh god this really is not cool at all, this is stupid and Jagex has honestly lost ALL of my respect. I am truely sick of these traders in RSBandB who report other members for their own personal gain to be a HUGE AWESOME SUPER-COOL Player Moderator. (I was sarcastic there...)

But why is Jagex out to get us of all people? It is truely sad and heart-shattering.

Warren, Andrew, who next?! This is a conspiracy, I tell you! Someone has a skeleton in their closet.

Obliviously you didn't report yourself. Was there anyone you didn't trust or not like? Perhaps a person in RSBandB has a grudge against you?

Either way, we need to contact Jagex somehow and tell them it was a harmless joke and the website isn't real.

Honestly, I'm very dissapointed in Jagex right now. Very dissapointed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 31st, 2007, 11:02 am 
Runite Member

sent in my appeal to the big 10 black mark offense. its all down to whether they automate it or read it personally now. if i'm successful, I'll walk away clean as i was when i joined runescape. if I've failed, then, well, october really has been the worst month ever for me. regardless, I'm going to try avoiding rsbandb clan channel in game, at least for a while. and i think I'll be editing my friends list severely. we'll all hear the final verdict sometime today or tomorrow.

try not to rage quit

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 31st, 2007, 11:03 am 
Dragon Member

RS Name: Limpin
Cooper wrote:
sent in my appeal to the big 10 black mark offense. its all down to whether they automate it or read it personally now. if i'm successful, I'll walk away clean as i was when i joined runescape. if I've failed, then, well, october really has been the worst month ever for me. regardless, I'm going to try avoiding rsbandb clan channel in game, at least for a while. and i think I'll be editing my friends list severely. we'll all hear the final verdict sometime today or tomorrow.

Good, just make sure you don't remove me. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 31st, 2007, 11:29 am 
Mithril Member

RS Name: the kat meow
I got a few trustworthy ppls to help... And we came up with a few bits of evidence.

Kill monster T,T

PLEASE DON'T LEAVE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASSSEEE!!!!!

Trust me, I hate monster now, but your my friend.

Please?

I don't understand what kind of idiot would turn against their own! Thats just wrong!

I wish you luck.

EDIT::: Monstermas22. Fits the exact username T.T

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 31st, 2007, 11:33 am 
Adamantite Member

RS Name: Valester1
Clan Name: Bl00d RED
dam bronze members with the think-your-so-cool atitude -.-

Sorry to hear it "Cooper".

Good luck with your new guy :(